Kim Jong-un Says He Will Sink A US Carrier.......

• WTF
  • 04-28-2017, 09:33 AM
How would you know? Whether I'm an "idiot" or "intel in NK"?

More ignorant shit from between your ears! Originally Posted by LexusLover
I know you're an idiot with each and every post you make. This being one of them.

http://observer.com/2017/04/north-ko...sile-test-cia/

You are the only mutherfucker on the planet that thinks we have credible intel on NK.

I know you're an idiot with each and every post you make. Originally Posted by WTF
Actually, "home builder," you know very little. And it shows!

Here's a perfect example:

ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
Thousands take to the streets to demand chickenshit Twitler release his tax returns

04-17-2017, 09:16 AM Post #38
WTF
"Go find so ignorant whore to pick on LL....I'll fuck you up , you jack with me."
  • WTF
  • 04-28-2017, 09:39 AM
Actually, "home builder," you know very little. And it shows! Originally Posted by LexusLover
http://observer.com/2017/04/north-ko...sile-test-cia/

Actually, I know that you are the only SOB that claims that we habe credible intel in NK. Which was the subject...or what you ignorantly claimed.

Even that parrot GayRey will not touch that ignorant assertion.

And I'm fucking you up. Just like I said I'd do if you fucked with me. Fucking you up on a whore board means exposing your lies and ignorance.

How is that imaginary bodily harm coming LL?
Thank you for adding that 'insightful" response, which has nothing to do with what I said.
Good thing we know which tooth brush he used when our "leadership" doesn't know where our fleet is headed.
Now you think the Chinese should "stand down" in their own back yard. And by "cleaning up the mess" do you mean South Korea as well? Because if there is shooting war, South Korea is fucked.
And after the major accomplishment of getting China involved,
you want to throw that away. If China is on our side, the crazy little fuck will stay home. If South Korea gets trashed, who do you think will help rebuild it? China will and we'll have lost our influence. Because it will look like all we can do is start wars, not prevent them.

When Kim got up this morning "we" knew which tooth brush he used.

Figuratively speaking, of course. Do U.S. citizens/media need to know? No. Do the U.S. citizens/media need to know how "we" know? No!

All the Chinese need to do is "stand down" ....

....and control her border with NK. Non-Interference Agreement.

The U.S. can agree to assist the Chinese in cleaning up the mess. Originally Posted by LexusLover
  • WTF
  • 04-28-2017, 10:03 AM
Good thing we know which tooth brush he used

Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Poor LL think we have such good intel on the ground in NK we know what toothbrush the MoFo uses , yet we can't seem to take him out!

LL posts like he knows something that nobody else knows nor needs to know! What toothbrush the leader of NK uses! Great intel LL...now which intelligence agency are you going to share this gem with? Crest?
Actually, "home builder," you know very little. And it shows!

Here's a perfect example:

ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
Thousands take to the streets to demand chickenshit Twitler release his tax returns

04-17-2017, 09:16 AM Post #38
WTF
"Go find so ignorant whore to pick on LL....I'll fuck you up , you jack with me."
Thank you for adding that 'insightful" response, which has nothing to do with what I said.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
You been watching MSNBC a lot lately for your latest "intel"?

Or were you sitting in on the latest briefing of the Senate?

You and WTF are 2 peas in a pod....fantasy war on the internet!
...If South Korea gets trashed, who do you think will help rebuild it? Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
If Seattle gets trashed who DO YOU think will clean it up?

How about San Francisco? LA? San Diego?

Oh, yea! How about Honolulu?

No wonder you two goofballs voted for HillaryNoMore!
  • WTF
  • 04-28-2017, 10:22 AM

You and WTF are 2 peas in a pod....fantasy war on the internet! Originally Posted by LexusLover
April 26 (UPI) — U.S. senators received a “sobering briefing” on North Korea Wednesday but said they learned nothing new in a rare visit by the full Senate to the White House.

Maybe you should go brief them on your latest breaking toothbrush intel!

• WTF
  • 04-28-2017, 10:25 AM

No wonder you two goofballs voted for HillaryNoMore! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Please tell us you top secret plan to stop NK from acquiring nukes....oh wait , they already have nukes.

Do you think China is going to let Trump bomb NK, preemptively? You're an idiot if you think that.

Now go brush your teeth!
Well, douche-bag, since you only named American cities, I assumed that answer would be apparent to the moron who asked the ignorant, off topic question. You also missed the point about South Korea.
Sorry I underestimated your capacity for stupidity.
If you look at a map, try to find South Korea. You'll see that not counting the time it takes to develop trucks that drive under water, trucks from China will be there long before we are.
China and South Korea already have a good relationship. I think it would be better after China helped rebuild their country.

No wonder you two goofballs voted for HillaryNoMore! Originally Posted by LexusLover
I know the urge to go pink is killing you. Contact a mod. Maybe they can talk you down.
Well, douche-bag, since you only named American cities,.... Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
You don't give a shit about U.S. cities? You do watch MSNBC!
What's your problem today........I mean every day?
I haven't put forth any so called tanto "intel". I haven't made any claims to any intel that isn't public knowledge. You came out like a true trumpy.
Talking tooth brushes and that I didn't need to know how you knew that.
Bring your game up or even the mods won't help you.

You and WTF are 2 peas in a pod....fantasy war on the internet! Originally Posted by LexusLover
You feel no shame you were the person promoting war and then after being skull fucked,
you try to cover your bitch tracks.

You pissed yourself. Go clean up.
Not even a good try. Your desperation reeks of the night shift worker who has to work till he's 75.
A pitiful attempt at masking the fact you painted yourself into a corner. You then dump paint on your dress by claiming that "don't give a shit" indicates the news channel a person watches.
when in fact the fact they don't give a shit means they don't watch the news.
Douche-bag.
You don't give a shit about U.S. cities? You do watch MSNBC! Originally Posted by LexusLover
NK has nukes. This will wind up like Kennedy's Cuba ...were (sic) it looks like we won but , remember had to remove missiles close to the USSR that was never discussed. Originally Posted by WTF
Look at this... WTFuglynuts thinks we didn't prevail in the Cuban missile crisis, it only "looks like we won" lol. Yeah, we tossed Krushchev a meaningless face-saver by removing a few obsolete missiles in Turkey months later. Nikita saved so much face he was gone within 2 years.

Can anyone be stupider than fagboy when it comes to misinterpreting history?