I CAME prematurely, but you are Non MSOG, how does the session end?

Also want to put the stipulation in that I'm not trying to hijack anyone's topic (although I think this is rather on topic). I'm usually one of those that manages one shot, although in my younger days (sadly, I'm not THAT old yet, either) I could go many times for hours. As an aside, though, sadly, usually can't at all in the mornings (I am like bread - VERY slow to rise). Not a comment on any specific ladies here, but the prevailing attitude that I encounter is as soon as that one pop is over, I really need to GTFO (and if I don't, she will). If I feel like I'm "forcing" her to try to do something, frankly, there is just no erotic appeal for me, so 99% of the time, I take the hint and GTFO.

Frankly, I think this is a major contributing factor for why I don't hobby that much...finding the right combination (for me) of menu, pricing, appearance, personality, and provider horniness ("I just want to play, and will leave you breathless!") feels like a snipe hunt a lot of the time. Of course, if I do find that, I have the feeling I'll be broke in no time flat.

I'm not bitter about it, because as I posted in another thread, I'm one of those guys that certainly has no game at all, so at least there is some outlet here. I also acknowledge that many of these ladies really would rather be doing almost anything else somewhere else, and would have been happier if I just slipped the donation under the door and left. Not saying that is bad (hey, this isn't a charity), but typically leaves me feeling pretty lousy when it is all over, and I'm in the car on the ride home.
Also want to put the stipulation in that I'm not trying to hijack anyone's topic (although I think this is rather on topic). I'm usually one of those that manages one shot, although in my younger days (sadly, I'm not THAT old yet, either) I could go many times for hours. As an aside, though, sadly, usually can't at all in the mornings (I am like bread - VERY slow to rise). Not a comment on any specific ladies here, but the prevailing attitude that I encounter is as soon as that one pop is over, I really need to GTFO (and if I don't, she will). If I feel like I'm "forcing" her to try to do something, frankly, there is just no erotic appeal for me, so 99% of the time, I take the hint and GTFO.

Frankly, I think this is a major contributing factor for why I don't hobby that much...finding the right combination (for me) of menu, pricing, appearance, personality, and provider horniness ("I just want to play, and will leave you breathless!") feels like a snipe hunt a lot of the time. Of course, if I do find that, I have the feeling I'll be broke in no time flat.

I'm not bitter about it, because as I posted in another thread, I'm one of those guys that certainly has no game at all, so at least there is some outlet here. I also acknowledge that many of these ladies really would rather be doing almost anything else somewhere else, and would have been happier if I just slipped the donation under the door and left. Not saying that is bad (hey, this isn't a charity), but typically leaves me feeling pretty lousy when it is all over, and I'm in the car on the ride home. Originally Posted by Luvdatpuddy

Wow, that sucks that you are having this type of experience, and here in Austin. I have never felt that I lady wanted me to go, but I tend to go until the very last possible moment before I unleash the hounds. Then I go unless she makes me stay

I guess one hit wonders have it good to a point that they never have to worry about the MSOG ladies. Just please don't kick us out if we do leave the gate open, you know how much we love to snuggle

IB
LDP, don't take this personally, but
That is a very depressing, if not the most depressing post I read in a long time.

Now take this personally: You need to see some FUN2COME GTGs (see reviews).
Sorry...don't mean to be a killjoy...I'll try to make sure future posts are peppier
I also acknowledge that many of these ladies really would rather be doing almost anything else somewhere else, and would have been happier if I just slipped the donation under the door and left. Not saying that is bad (hey, this isn't a charity), but typically leaves me feeling pretty lousy when it is all over, and I'm in the car on the ride home. Originally Posted by Luvdatpuddy
Seriously I think it's safe to say the hobby may not be a very healthy option for you as far as your spirit, ego and state of mind go.

Anything that leaves you feeling worse off after paying to get it can only go downhill from there.

You need another outlet. A healthier one. Volunteer work (Nutures appreciation for the life you have) or taking up music (Emotional release) or the gym are three good places to start.
You may not be the rooster you once were but you still have a shitload to offer the world besides a youthful erection.

Thank you for your honest and sincere post.

I'm sure you are not alone at this place in your life and your openness will cause more than a few mongers here to reflect upon how healthy the hobby is for themselves as well.
I can see that depressed feeling after a single shot session and you came prematurely and got kicked out or she left ...

... in MSOG sessions, if your balls/dick don't hurt or throb, then that's on you and you can be all depressed about it and I won't feel one bit sorry for you.

I never had any CUM remorse.
I can see that depressed feeling after a single shot session and you came prematurely and got kicked out or she left ...

... in MSOG sessions, if your balls/dick don't hurt or throb, then that's on you and you can be all depressed about it and I won't feel one bit sorry for you.

I never had any CUM remorse. Originally Posted by fun2come
Could be wrong but I don't believe he was referring to either blue balls or premature ejact. in terms of feeling lousy after a session.
That is how I read it, I was just talking about what I can envision, obviously my vision is limited and blurred...

... and I was alluding to buyers remorse after a session, but you knew that :-)
Sorry gents for the delayed reply (we all have to work, after all). I was actually referring to the feeling about getting kicked out driving the lousy feeling, rather than hobbying in general (although Cody's advice is spot on, and given my lack of "fulfilling hobbying", some self-examination is very much in order). As for the specifics, no, I really can't go an hour anymore on one pop, and with the right stimulation, could probably manage 2 (hey, while we're thinking, maybe three), in a given hour. However, after one, I very frequently get that GTFO vibe.

I remember one provider from 2009 - chemistry was there, nice girl, hit all of the major areas (menu, price, looks, personality, enthusiasm) - I figured I'd found a fantastic ATF. Alas, a week after the sessions, she quit the hobby. No harm no foul, of course - she had to do what was right for her. Felt wonderful leaving the sessions (had two). Since then, my infrequent appointments have very seldom come close, and that "kicked out" feeling is definitely a lot more prevalent (which is what drives the attitude of feeling lousy). Or, perhaps, I now hold appointments up to that yardstick, and when they don't match up, there is some degree of disappointment involved as well. Perhaps a combination of multiple factors.

Definitely not a comment on the ladies here - typically, the ladies that post, from what I've seen, are some of the more stand-up folks around (although obviously, if they don't post, I really can't comment, can I?).

Much appreciate the insights, gentlemen! Absolutely no offense is taken, and I will certainly reflect on it. I know my experience is probably atypical, so I will wish you all happy hobbying (even if I don't choose to hobby again, though, I'll likely hang out on the boards - some great folks here).