Is the Muller investigation gone on too long? ...Cost too much?

You will probably need a pic.

https://science.howstuffworks.com/gimbal.htm

Originally Posted by bamscram
How does it work Rocket Lenny? I said no links. If you’re such a crack mechanic you could post in your own words.
The only thing this "investigation" has really uncovered is the fact that the Obama administration and crooked Hillery were even more corrupt than we thought.
Newsflash to the moronic buffoon: Clinton isn't President.

Do you have any evidence? Are you one of the hookers that pissed on the bed in Moscow? If so, call the DOJ. They’ll take anything from anyone. Originally Posted by bambino

Hillary pissed the sheets in Moscow due to an overflowing Depends. Which reminds me, how is bigkotex doing WTF?
  • WTF
  • 01-04-2018, 03:02 PM
The only thing this "investigation" has really uncovered is the fact that the Obama administration and crooked Hillery were even more corrupt than we thought. Originally Posted by goodolboy
Well then by all means let's keep this investigation open!

Maybe both Clinton and Trump can share a jail cell! that would be so great.

Maybe we could get some real campaign finance reform!
Well then by all means let's keep this investigation open!

Maybe both Clinton and Trump can share a jail cell! that would be so great.

Maybe we could get some real campaign finance reform! Originally Posted by WTF
I bet it will be just Clinton. And Huma. And Strzok, and Comey, and McCabe, and Rosenstein and Orh and................

Hey, Hey Hey

BOGUSMAGEE
I bet it will be just Clinton. And Huma. And Strzok, and Comey, and McCabe, and Rosenstein and Orh and................

Hey, Hey Hey

BOGUSMAGEE Originally Posted by bambino
somebody says that theres 300 other people meuller indicted.. wonder who they are?
somebody says that theres 300 other people meuller indicted.. wonder who they are? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
That was Jim. Not sure what his sources are. He didn’t say. I’m a skeptic that it’s 300. If it’s true at all.
That was Jim. Not sure what his sources are. He didn’t say. I’m a skeptic that it’s 300. If it’s true at all. Originally Posted by bambino
Jim doesn’t quite have all his marbles.

And BONE COLLECTOR will repeat anything he hears, even if it’s a deep throaty growl...

Way to gently and politely hand that fucking RETARD his ass.

And BONE COLLECTOR will repeat anything he hears, even if it’s a deep throaty growl...

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
This is one source you little cocksucker. Quit listening to bullshit MSM news and you might know more of what's going on.

Jim

http://yournewswire.com/mueller-seal...edophile-ring/
the Mueller investigation MUST GO ON .. FOR AS LONG AS IT TAKES TO FIND HILLARY GUILTY!!!!

BAHAHAHAHHAAAA
the Mueller investigation MUST GO ON .. FOR AS LONG AS IT TAKES TO FIND HILLARY GUILTY!!!!

BAHAHAHAHHAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
That's what it's all about. The liberals are all focused on the bullshit that Trump is under investigation, lol. It's about Pedophilia in the Entertainment Industry and D.C. Hillary Clinton and many others in D.C. are in the mix. Mueller is nothing but a criminal himself and a puppet for Trump. Trump isn't going to fire Mueller like some people were saying, Mueller is too valuable to Trump at this point. The Russian collusion hype is a brilliant distraction.

Jim

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
bone collector, you obviously are missing marbles. maybe playing them too much with your cock considering you like cock so much.
and not even that evidence has been produced which was allegedly provided to support the WARRANT REQUEST.. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Which to ME, makes me doubt the validity of them actually HAVING got a proper FISA warrant to do that tapping..

The only thing this "investigation" has really uncovered is the fact that the Obama administration and crooked Hillery were even more corrupt than we thought. Originally Posted by goodolboy
Pity i STILL feel, nothing will legally happen to either of them.
How does it work Rocket Lenny? I said no links. If you’re such a crack mechanic you could post in your own words. Originally Posted by bambino
I answered your question awhile ago:

“In other words, in a military context, a rocket is an unguided, rocket-powered weapon, with no steering ability. A missile is a self-propelled weapon, often rocket-powered (but not always), that has some kind of guidance system so that it can steer in flight, towards its target”

Now answer mine Rocket Lenny. Originally Posted by bambino
No links? Are you huffing again clusterfuck?
You are aware your answer just confirmed all prior posts about bottle rockets were lies.