just when you think you've seen it all on eccie

as the norm, assholes abound everywhere on this site. No wonder providers are leaving Originally Posted by flyinghi

When are you leaving? I don't mean leaving to the store to get a box of island splash either!
When are you leaving? I don't mean leaving to the store to get a box of island splash either! Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Girl you made me lol.... My poor mouth..

You bad..
Girl you made me lol.... My poor mouth..

You bad.. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Heh
drama and insults, the purpose of this thread was opinions about mods giving warnings and points. Not the idiots here. I do like hot pockets, from the right person. Im just tired of jerks chasing off providers and inconsistancy between mods. Originally Posted by flyinghi

WakeUp already created thread. No one could name and provide evidence of a whore being run off the whore board. So that's a mood point.

Stop whining and being salty from the mouth. That's what these whores in this whore board are here for.

Now apologize for this thread and move on.
thank you champaign brown, I just pm'd you. This thread is getting boring with all the idiots.
Dorthy's pissed at me because of her pm's. Typical Dorthy. I agree, this thread is useless. Should never have started it. Oops, my girl is at the door!
oh, I made a mistake of telling Dorthy the names she asked for. She pm'd me she forward them to mods and others. You all were right about here. I should have listened. I'm quiting this site now. To much drama
more tumbleweeds...

and still more...

I for one find it ironic, OP posts on here he's leaving when be should have posted in the "Questions to the Staff" forum. That is where fucktards go to die after all.
Isn't that creating unnecessary drama?
Isn't that why OP is leaving?
Isn't that the definition of irony?
Doesn't this belong in the "Stupid Fucking Questions" thread.
Is flyinglo related to dear john?
oh, I made a mistake of telling Dorthy the names she asked for. She pm'd me she forward them to mods and others. You all were right about here. I should have listened. I'm quiting this site now. To much drama Originally Posted by flyinghi
Only the strong survives around here, but understand you gotta do to what you gotta do...

And no im not calling you weak, had to get that out...
oh, I made a mistake of telling Dorthy the names she asked for. She pm'd me she forward them to mods and others. You all were right about here. I should have listened. I'm quiting this site now. To much drama Originally Posted by flyinghi
I said im going to rtm your pms because ive asked you to stop contacting me and you wont... You keep whinning and bitching and I dont care...
Again .. What douche do you use?
I for one find it ironic, OP posts on here he's leaving when be should have posted in the "Questions to the Staff" forum. That is where fucktards go to die after all.
Isn't that creating unnecessary drama?
Isn't that why OP is
Isn't that the definition of irony?
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
Is flyinglo related to dear john? Originally Posted by pyramider
See my signature, below.
I've got lots of pm's from you Dorthy. I'm not responding to them
Lol