A great deal of you will be very happy

If you watch so much then it's your sort that worries me.....and you have 40 ok's....LE ALERT!!! Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
I usually don't reply to these threads but damn now I'm just confused. What does having 40 ok's on p411 and no post here have anything to do with LE? I for one have many lurkers as clients as I'm sure many of the ladies here do. Actually if someone has 40 ok's that just tell's me he's ok and not LE.

On a side note don't leave just because of some replies u get on threads, you cant make everyone happy you shouldn't even try.
Don't come in here and confuse us with logic.

Just tell us you are coming to Singapore.
Logic has no place in Sofia's world.
Don't come in here and confuse us with logic.

Just tell us you are coming to Singapore. Originally Posted by dearhunter
On 1 condition u answer my question. Whats in Singapore that I cant get here.
are all the sofias leaving?? my first thought was just one of the many MPD sofias was departing. perhaps making room for another to join the fray.
Did somebody just say anal?

Sofia, I had no idea.

Even so, I hate to see you leave. So what if I skip your threads? At least they're there to read if I want to.

I promise to try to remember to not give you any shit if you change your mind. If I weren't senile I would phrase that differently.

Vaya con Dios. Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
Thank you
Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya! Originally Posted by lil red Robin
Pinch, poke you owe me a coke!! You took the words right out of my mouth LRR.. I could not help myself on this one,, I just had to post one last time..

All in all SOH, we have not seen eye to eye, but I do wish you luck in your future endeavors. Peace.......
shhhhhh

Don't give away my evil plan. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Not you, plus he uses all that grape stuff....You it for me DH- you know that...I ordered the China today...
WTF

Is ToF going to marry Layla?

We could make it a double wedding...........can I boink Layla as a wedding present? Originally Posted by dearhunter
I just talked to her and she said no way in hell........sorry.....
You don't have to live with me..............you people should be feeling sorry for sofia..................till death do us part. Originally Posted by dearhunter
She's my wedding present to DH...
Jesus, weren't you leaving? Originally Posted by enderwiggin
with this one bastard.....It won't be long....
Sofia... if you are going, the least you could do would be to post a pic of that hot body of yours and show everyone what they just ran off. They would feel really bad . Don't you owe it to yourself to punish these bad boys? I for one would love to see those pics... er...uh... so that the guys would get their punishment, yea that's the ticket...
Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya! Originally Posted by lil red Robin

I guess it's true Sofia speaks GREEK
So which sofia is leaving? Free anal in Singapore!
sofia have we had our meds this evening?

I've retracted this comment. I spoke to soon on an issue that I knew nothing about so my apologies to everyone including Sophia.