CNN Poll: 75% say most Republicans in Congress don't deserve re-election

Aren't you the one that said you took a government subsidy on your new ObamaCare policy? Makes you a government leech me thinks... Originally Posted by M69
Yssup Hater is all for pyramid schemes... as long as he's on top.
Thanks for the imagery GOOOOOOOOOOOBER! Unfortunately teeth are a qualifier in this and subsequent polls. I'm quite certain that the dipshit asshole segment will trend Romney again..lr Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Fuck you go play with your Obamacare policy, you afflicted little jerk.
Here's Politifact's findings of this BS claim which so many of you are spewing:

4. The IRS is going to be "in charge" of "a huge national database" on health care that will include Americans’ "personal, intimate, most close-to-the-vest-secrets." Pants on Fire.

The Internal Revenue Service does have a role to play as part of the health care law, .......
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
From a guy who prefers a hand drawn fictitious realtor's "map" to an official city rezoning map as evidence of his false allegation!

YR, and along with other fantasies and believing advertisements and publicity.....:

You took the bait ... you idiot .... hook, line, and sinker ..... thanks dumbshit!

http://www.austintexas.gov/sites/def...larksville.pdf

YR, do you see "West Lynn"? Do you see the pink? That's Austin's official record as per the National Register of Historic Districts, which is consistent with the City of Austin Rezoning in 1976.

"Here's your sign"Bye, bye, fool.

And as a foot note, you might want to revisit the role of the IRS in the ObaminableCare!

Taxes ... taxes ... who collects the taxes? Who does the "audit" and WHO do they "audit"?

Since you are not a policyholder yet, you haven't gotten your "home visit" notification!!!

Enjoy. They (IRS, DHS, and DHHS) will hold off on those until after the extended enrollment period and after the primaries .... and perhaps even after the fall elections.

"Big Brother" is coming to your house .....

................. to make sure you and your family are living a "healthy lifestyle"!!!!!
"Mr. President" was still lying in the news yesterday about the premiums "young people" will pay ....

.. remember the "purpose" of enlisting young people to sign up for insurance policies was to contribute more money to the carriers to pay for the "old folks" who drain the carriers with increased medical costs as they get older .... remember?

..well the Snake Oil Salesman aka Obaminable is now telling "young people" to sign up because they will only be paying a premium of $100 a month .... just yesterday ...

Who pays the rest of the premium? Obaminable? His wife?

All the proponents of ObaminableCare have to say now is:

"you all are idiots, since you just don't understand a damn thing about insurance"!!!

Has anyone ever thought what the rest of the World (who get news coverage from U.S.) are thinking when they see the "community organizer" from Chicago sinking daily in his own shit hole ... which "he" considers to be the center piece of his Presidency ...

And where are Harry and Nancy ... his architects?
  • Doove
  • 10-30-2013, 05:28 AM
Yssup Hater is all for pyramid schemes... as long as he's on top. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Dude's taking his cues from Suzanne Somers now.

I'd just like to make a passing observation. The republicans are imploding because the people aren't buying their shit anymore. We are moving away from their corrupt bullshit. I don't understand why democrats don't do the same with their leadership? They are all corrupt. All of them. (except my beloved Ted Cruz, but when he does get bought, I'm out.)

As a nation we could really pull together and white wash washington. Why can't we just freaking agree they all suck, the extremely poor, the sick, the young should be cared for, a fair flat tax for everyone... I mean seriously you guys, the sane members of the tea party want to limit the power of gov, restore the constitution, adn then leave everyone the hell alone. What's wrong with that?
From a guy who prefers a hand drawn fictitious realtor's "map" to an official city rezoning map as evidence of his false allegation!

YR, and along with other fantasies and believing advertisements and publicity.....:

You took the bait ... you idiot .... hook, line, and sinker ..... thanks dumbshit!

YR, do you see "West Lynn"? Do you see the pink? That's Austin's official record as per the National Register of Historic Districts, which is consistent with the City of Austin Rezoning in 1976.

"Here's your sign"Bye, bye, fool.

And as a foot note, you might want to revisit the role of the IRS in the ObaminableCare!

Taxes ... taxes ... who collects the taxes? Who does the "audit" and WHO do they "audit"?

Since you are not a policyholder yet, you haven't gotten your "home visit" notification!!!

Enjoy. They (IRS, DHS, and DHHS) will hold off on those until after the extended enrollment period and after the primaries .... and perhaps even after the fall elections.

"Big Brother" is coming to your house .....

................. to make sure you and your family are living a "healthy lifestyle"!!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
You are loonies with each post LLIdiot. I guess we're going to have to start counting the days of your current little tantrum.

I'll send you a burger from Nau's. You'd never find it.

LMAO @ IBIdiot's pappy!
You are loonies with each post LLIdiot. I guess we're going to have to start counting the days of your current little tantrum.

I'll send you a burger from Nau's. You'd never find it.

LMAO @ IBIdiot's pappy! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You didn't click on the link, did you?

To a guy who prefers a hand drawn fictitious realtor's "map" to an official city rezoning map as evidence of his false allegation!

"Here's your sign"Bye, bye, fool,

...who sees no truth, hears no truth, or speaks none.

Enjoy your insurance next year.