Anyone ever up for grabbing dinner

Im always down for some Applebees or Red Lobster. Originally Posted by easymoney78
Did someone say "week nights?"

Hmmmm....
I am single as well with no little ones
Just my real world Job. I am always up to Meet up with you for food and drinks.
I am single as well with no little ones
Just my real world Job. I am always up to Meet up with you for food and drinks. Originally Posted by Jennatx
Single as well. Will love to do a dinner date. Of course I would pay
A really old thread worthy of revival. I love to go out for great dinner and drinks and game nights sounds like a winner too. Anyone play Rummycube?
Justine's is always fun and open late. Barley swine, Second, Red Ash, Salty Sow all have great food and cocktails. I might even be talked into hosting a game night, you guys bring the board games and I will take care of the liquor and red wine.
I might even be talked into hosting a game night, Originally Posted by randomdom
that would be a dream come true
You can include me as well
I'm up for it.
It's dinner time... I'm buying...if interested send pm
It would make a pleasant evening to enjoy just having dinner/drinks with a couple of conversant mature providers, just for chat, good company and good food; no obligatory services. Of course I'd probably follow up a few days later with a booking.
Of course I'd probably follow up a few days later with a booking. Originally Posted by Zhivago52
then pay her a few days early
  • tzv13
  • 09-17-2017, 10:03 PM
If anybody wants to do lunch I have some coupons for Long John Silver's.
Interesting thread...

I've offered this a couple of times to providers and it's almost always met with skepticism - ("what's this guys angle?" "is he trying to get something for nothing", "there's no way he just wants to have a nice meal with someone, etc.")

I think it would be a nice break from boredom and/or loneliness for a provider, especially one that is travelling from out of town and stuck in a hotel room in a city she doesn't know very well, to get a break to head out to nice meal with a guy who can hold a conversation, etc. with no strings attached.

You'd think there would lots of takers, but my experience has been otherwise. I guess I'm just not that charming :-)

I get that they're here to make money and want to maximize their time while they're here, but they've gotta eat, right?

Why not grab a lunch/dinner with someone to break up the day versus just sitting in a hotel room eating room service (or worse, vending machine food at the "no"tels).
[QUOTE=Parsifal;1059985660
You'd think there would lots of takers, but my experience has been otherwise. I guess I'm just not that charming :-)
[/QUOTE]

ya think?