The Rumors of "Secret Video Recordings"

shhhh if we ignore the troll, maybe it will go away..
shhhh if we ignore the troll, maybe it will go away.. Originally Posted by honest_abe

Don't be decieved by Honest Abe. He has been caught with his own stupidi words. He knows something... Probably got a screenshot of something that made him believe something. So being a self absorbed fool he starts a thread and goes out with a whimper.

Piss poor moderation is the reason this sucker keeps on sucking.
Don't be decieved by Honest Abe. He has been caught with his own stupidi words. He knows something... Probably got a screenshot of something that made him believe something. So being a self absorbed fool he starts a thread and goes out with a whimper. Originally Posted by Brewhaha
That would be my guess as well tbh
What's the over/under for the ban hammer to drop in this thread?
For the first time, in ten years of hobbying on Eccie, I have used the ignore list.
Untill a girl stands up and says
Yea he videoed me. He’s clean and clear
After 4 pages no girl says anything.
Nice.
  • CD3
  • 08-08-2019, 06:47 PM
https://www.amazon.com/Detector-UNKN.../dp/B07G17Z51L

If the chicks are that paranoid about it....
  • BLM69
  • 08-08-2019, 06:54 PM
Untill a girl stands up and says
Yea he videoed me. He’s clean and clear
After 4 pages no girl says anything.
Nice. Originally Posted by AmericanHardwood
H.A. has made celebrity status, he even has grown men trying to accuse him of things lol. This is why these guys hide under burn handles, here today, back tomorrow with another burn handle.

Paranoia is probably from other things. JS
Not all publicity is good publicity. Why would any guy on a SHMB want to be a celebrity ? Just seems pretty strange imo and even stranger that it’s glorified but what do I know I’m just a hooker .

Well back to my book “Stranger in a Strangeland “
Edit: NVM
PM me the link to videos please
PM me the link to videos please Originally Posted by darkwader
I'm surprised nobody asked this until now.
Just when I thought things were getting boring around here?

Thanks Mr. President.
shhhh if we ignore the troll, maybe it will go away.. Originally Posted by honest_abe
Well Abe, I gotta say you uneffectively pussed out on responding to the New Troll’s post #45.

Reminded me of Tricky Dick boarding the plane after relinquishing the Presidency to Gerald Ford after the Watergate Scandal.

Sidenote: It’s good to see CD3 posting again, I’ve missed her...True story