A thousand words...

WALDT but my suggestion to many of the gals in Austin is to get a gym membership, man alot of untoned bods there, "flab" comes to mind or TOAS except no tits-not naming names but come on. At premiumn prices? Heff Originally Posted by Mr. Heffner

Is that you Texas Slim Jim?...lol
  • PeAcH
  • 06-28-2010, 07:27 PM
I take no offense at all! To each their own!
I don't expect every person to think I'm a sexy damsel.
I don't even know if that post is directed at me; and even if it is, I really don't mind. I am who I am, and I look how I look. I choose to look the way I do, and if I want to change it, I will.

.. but I won't change who I am or what I look like for anyone else but myself. If I want change I am the one to make it happen.

I don't need to state the obvious that I am not *perfect* but I am happy, and that's all that matters in life.

You all make me smile, thank you for the kind words.. now lets get sexy!
Is that you Texas Slim Jim?...lol Originally Posted by Elephant
Man, I was thincking the same thing. Heh!

.. but I won't change who I am or what I look like for anyone else but myself. If I want change I am the one to make it happen.

I don't need to state the obvious that I am not *perfect* but I am happy, and that's all that matters in life.

You all make me smile, thank you for the kind words.. now lets get sexy! Originally Posted by PeAcH

Bravo, Peach!! Well said!!!
The only time we should do something for someone other than ourselves, is for that one special person that is out there for us all.
You look, great, BTW!!!! Your Aura is shining brightly!
WALDT but my suggestion to many of the gals in Austin is to get a gym membership, man alot of untoned bods there, "flab" comes to mind or TOAS except no tits-not naming names but come on. At premiumn prices? Heff Originally Posted by Mr. Heffner

SERIOUSLY?

(really?)
????PEACH?????
Are you F-ing serious?

Not only does she have a HOT lil body (with a scrumptious bottom)
but she's freakin sexy as hell and probably one of the sweetest girls you
could HOPE to meet on this site.Nothin but love from this girl.
and that was just plain mean.
Were you abused as a child?
Why you post that under her?
Or any of the ladies that have a pic posted in this thread,I just really dont understand.

oh, and premium pricing?? LOL
spend a little time hobbying in Cali or Miami...you'll learn all about some premium pricing ...
SERIOUSLY?

(really?)
????PEACH?????
Are you F-ing serious?

Or any of the ladies that have a pic posted in this thread,I just really dont understand.

... Originally Posted by Hottassamelia
Because it seems thats as close to underneath any Austin Adorable he will be getting

SERIOUSLY?

(really?)
????PEACH?????
Are you F-ing serious?

Not only does she have a HOT lil body (with a scrumptious bottom)
but she's freakin sexy as hell and probably one of the sweetest girls you
could HOPE to meet on this site.Nothin but love from this girl.
and that was just plain mean.
Were you abused as a child?

oh, and premium pricing?? LOL
spend a little time hobbying in Cali or Miami...you'll learn all about some premium pricing ... Originally Posted by Hottassamelia
i dont think he meant that at her.......... but IF he did.... that is some lame shit. she posts an honest pic free of the things guys like me complain about. comments like that are why we get airbrushed pics. Ladies, keep em coming (not you Ladies Fan lol) post true and recent pics. I like her butt very nice and her slim looking back area... yummy.. im going to rub one out before i go to bed now... but anyway.... Peach if you ever do a half hour... im all in..... after I pop in about 5 minutes, we can talk video games for the other 25...
  • PeAcH
  • 06-29-2010, 12:20 AM
You're all very sweet!

Just gotta keep positive! Each person has their own taste, and I think even if he was being honest about his views, it came off as if he was trying to get a rise out of some of us.

Gotta not feed the trolls, but try and find a happy medium.. have to try not to give them the attention they are seeking.

I mean, really? How could you complain in a thread full of sexy ladys? Of ALL types! I'm in heaven!

Peach, I try not to judge others for their individual tastes... but I kinda think any man who doesn't get excited by that pic of your papka might be a little light in the loafers.

You look fantastic.
  • PeAcH
  • 06-29-2010, 02:04 AM
Papka! That's a new word I haven't seen before! hehe.. I like it!

Thank you, Sophia, you're a sweetheart!

• ezman
  • 06-29-2010, 07:33 AM
Peach, your calm, cool, and collected posts in this thread should make all of us appreciate you even more than we did before. BTW, that bottom shot is delectable, just like a sweet peach.
... but I kinda think any man who doesn't get excited by that pic of your papka might be a little light in the loafers.

You look fantastic. Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia

Oh Sophia...you do have a way with words....

and Peach..sweetheart...we all just love you and Im sorry again for feeding the troll but I just couldn help it.
Ill have more self controll today..back to my normal cheerful self....
Papka! That's a new word I haven't seen before! hehe.. I like it!

Originally Posted by PeAcH
Well now I'm a bit embarrassed as it was actually just a mispelling of the word Monk used in his lymeric "Popka". It's the Russian word for boo-tay.

But glad you liked it.
Peach if you ever do a half hour... im all in..... after I pop in about 5 minutes, we can talk video games for the other 25... Originally Posted by sixxbach
FIVE WHOLE MINUTES!? You the man, Sixx. After seeing all the lovely photos on this thread, I can, with complete security in my masculinity, say that I don't need that much time.
Well now I'm a bit embarrassed as it was actually just a mispelling of the word Monk used in his lymeric "Popka". It's the Russian word for boo-tay. Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
A “papka” (папка) is a stiff paper folder, like a file folder. Sophia, a mistake like that is going to get you a good spanking, and sooner than you think.

Monk

p.s. There was a joke running around the other day. The owners of the Boston Celtics were so upset after the championship that they decided to sell the franchise. A group of Philippine investors bought the team, and they will be moving and changing the name also. They’re going to be called (rimshot!) the “Manila Folders.”