I've Decided To Become A Pimp

LOL Ebony and Martianman..
I tried he whole pimping thing once, but decided to give it up when I realized I was the only client, and had no ladies... Originally Posted by Martianman
Hey homer13, I find you some more muscle
Attached Images File Type: jpg wayne_brady.jpg (26.4 KB, 101 views)
Gents I would like to announce the official school of pleasing your ho classes now offered. The next class will be the art of cunnilingus and other tongue pleasing techniques. Depending on demand we will start having these classes regularly and will have choice hot ladies to pick from. The classes will be held to 10 guys to keep in low in price and give each guy time to practice his techniques. At the end of every class the lady will be available for one on one or more sessions to the lucky gent who books her before hand.

PM me to start the screening process and get your reservation.
You should have a bbbj class for the cbj girls. I'll volunteer to be a stunt double.

We actually will be holding some classes for ladies. Our next class will be on photo shoots.

Lesson One- NO MORE DUCKFACE
I should be practicing that this week . And I will definitely advise against the duck face .
You should have a bbbj class for the cbj girls. I'll volunteer to be a stunt double.

Originally Posted by Boss302
LMFAO.

I so love this poster. I need it.
Please repost this; often.
We need something to heighten morale during ECCIE WORLD WARS.
Thanks again!
  • S O B
  • 07-31-2012, 06:48 AM
Homie and DH will demonstrate to any ho... perfect dick sucking skills... on one another.
So much more interesting for them to learn watching you suck yourself off !
Originally Posted by Sammy75
Sammy, I couldn't have said it better myself!