The USA Could Fix The Illegal Immigration Problem With One Law

• WTF
  • 04-05-2017, 08:16 AM
Many of the post in this thread show that very few are willing to do anything of importance when it come to illegal immigration.

Illegals come here for jobs. As long as there are companies willing to look the other way and hire them, with the excuse......"it's not my responsibility", then 30 years from now the same problem will be here.

For too long, we have given Business a pass by saying they can't be responsible for the people hired down the line. Well, who says?. Make yhem responsible.

Sure, some details would have to be worked out. But, first, get a Law on the books. Have a built in grace period. Use some common sense.

But, in the end, make it plain to all Corporate and Private Business that The Buck Stops At The Top. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Jackie....you put all the blame on business. ..business is just reacting to consumer demand.

Cinsumers want cheap Trump ties from China. They want cheap houses. Trump gave them cheaper toes from China. Perry Homes (the biggest homebuilder in Texas) gave them cheaper homes!

Those same consumers that bitch and moan about immigration are also part of the equation and problem.

Adam Smith was not wrong imho.
  • DSK
  • 04-05-2017, 08:25 AM
Really, is that wtf the make? And you know this how?

. Originally Posted by WTF
Read some of Yssup Riders reviews of them, that is what he paid them, along with many others.
  • DSK
  • 04-05-2017, 08:27 AM
Jackie....you put all the blame on business. ..business is just reacting to consumer demand.

Cinsumers want cheap Trump ties from China. They want cheap houses. Trump gave them cheaper toes from China. Perry Homes (the biggest homebuilder in Texas) gave them cheaper homes!

Those same consumers that bitch and moan about immigration are also part of the equation and problem.

Adam Smith was not wrong imho. Originally Posted by WTF
Consumers want cheap [prohibited topics] from Mexico - should they get whatever they want under any circumstances?

Most people can understand the simple concept that excess labor depresses wages.
  • WTF
  • 04-05-2017, 08:35 AM
Consumers want cheap [prohibited topics] from Mexico - should they get whatever they want under any circumstances?

Most people can understand the simple concept that excess labor depresses wages. Originally Posted by DSK
Can they understand that buying cheap goods abroad eliminate corresponding American jobs?

I think not...otherwise how can you explain WalMart?

You want cheap pussy, you go to an asian spa....same concept applies with all transactions. Why the fuck are you being a hypocrite?
Companies are not in the business of raising wages to combat illegal immigration. They want their labor cost as low as possible. Take away the illegals and they will likely move their operation to another country. Do you want the US totally dependant on foreign countries for all their produce
  • WTF
  • 04-05-2017, 12:42 PM
Companies are not in the business of raising wages to combat illegal immigration. They want their labor cost as low as possible. Take away the illegals and they will likely move their operation to another country. Do you want the US totally dependant on foreign countries for all their produce Originally Posted by BigLouie
Oh no , not Donald Trumps America...all the corporations will move back here and give all a raise!

Trump surely is not stupid enough to believe this caca but his supporters sure the fuck do ! Poor Bastards.

Trump supporters love caca because they eat up all that he shovels
  • WTF
  • 04-05-2017, 01:13 PM
Iffy calls folks Ozombies all while sucking Trumps dirty ass! Hysterical

Ship em back!
Companies are not in the business of raising wages to combat illegal immigration. They want their labor cost as low as possible. Take away the illegals and they will likely move their operation to another country. Do you want the US totally dependant on foreign countries for all their produce
Originally Posted by BigLouie
You lefties would be the clowns spewing caca, BL. Illegals working as carpenters, plumbers, etc., in Houston are taking traditionally good paying jobs from American citizens as they simultaneously drive down wages in Houston, BL. You cannot outsource those jobs to Mexico City or Vietnam, BL. Those jobs have to be done in Houston, BL.
Unions have their place in society, and over these many years I've quoted Samuel Gompers' position on the detrimental effects of following an uncontrolled, open-door immigration policy many times.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Didn't you also take part in another great thread about MLK opposing illegal immigration?

Seems like you did, IBIdiot...

Read some of Yssup Riders reviews of them, that is what he paid them, along with many others. Originally Posted by DSK
Sometimes I pays mo...sometimes I pays les...

But I always pays...

Don't you, IBHomo?
Didn't you also take part in another great thread about MLK opposing illegal immigration?

Seems like you did, IBIdiot...

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
  • WTF
  • 04-05-2017, 04:46 PM
You lefties would be the clowns spewing caca, BL. Illegals working as carpenters, plumbers, etc., in Houston are taking traditionally good paying jobs from American citizens as they simultaneously drive down wages in Houston, BL. You cannot outsource those jobs to Mexico City or Vietnam, BL. Those jobs have to be done in Houston, BL.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So should we also block trade from countries with cheaper labor? I'm not understanding the logic here.

Should we outlaw ALL work visas?

So should we also block trade from countries with cheaper labor? I'm not understanding the logic here.

Should we outlaw ALL any work visas?

. Originally Posted by WTF
Illegals aren't using work visas, and BL's assertion that all work currently done by illegals, e.g., pothole repair, roofing, plumbing, sheet-rock, etc., can be outsourced to places like Vietnam or Mexico is ridiculous.