An Experience From Last Night Opinions Needed

The provider in question had (2) ads posted and one was deleted. She had posted them both in the same section (Weekend Lineup).

There was some confusion on the services that were supposed to be rendered. I am deleting all of her old ads and she is creating a new one.
When something looks too good to be true...it usually is. In and out sessions are geared to one pop guys, but do agree that the ad is misleading. You really did not lose a whole lot of money here, but I do understand you feel cheated nevertheless.

Whenever I see ads like this, heavy volume is the first thing that comes to mind...guys should also consider this. Top notch service is not going to be priced at rock bottom. What is really messed up is that as a regular, you should not have to even depend on an ad! She should have made this clear from jump!!

Personally all my dates include msog; HOWEVER, for any less than what I make they would not. If I ever reduced my hourly rate the service would also be reduced, so I just keep things as they are. When I get haggled for discounts my reply is always, "Sure but you won't get ANY fs or gfe with that." Originally Posted by London Rayne

London and her true business reply
Am I too late to chime in on this one?

I think she was wrong. Even if in her mind it made sense to her concerning her special and MSOG, but once you referred to her ad and stated what you were understanding concerning her ad, she should have made some type of an allowance.

And what girl takes MSOG off of the menu because of a 'special'? It doesn't sound so very special to me....If I was you, I would have sat down and stayed the rest of the hour regaurdless, because after all, that IS what you had paid for, isn't it?
The provider in question had (2) ads posted and one was deleted. She had posted them both in the same section (Weekend Lineup).

There was some confusion on the services that were supposed to be rendered. I am deleting all of her old ads and she is creating a new one. Originally Posted by DarthMaul
I know this isn't my call (it is the mods'), but given the almost uniform response in this thread, it seems like the wrong kind of action to take. It appears like she is being protected by the mods.

So far, the OP has chosen not to identify her. But I do believe his options are still open.

The fact that the ads were posted in the Weekend Lineup would lead one to believe the ad was good for the whole weekend, i.e. Friday through Sunday, which includes the day of the encounter.
I think he should have let her know how he felt about it right then and there. If she knew he was really upset since he was a repeat customer and she did nothing to calm him down then he would know for sure if she was a quality provider or just one out to get the most for the least
Ok she did know how I felt but not once did I lose control of my emotions. She lost her chance to make it right with when she failed to at least meet me half way by honoring the half hour special rate as I was willing to overlook the msog even though it was on the ad. I showed her the ad while we were discussing the issue. Clearly she felt she was right. Whatever....
The way to make it right is to not do this to another hobbyist. It seems to be working as some have already seen her since and everything is clear going in.

Just to be clear she is not being protected by the MODS.
Also it wasn't posted in the weekend section. It was posted in the regular section.
Just to be clear she is not being protected by the MODS. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Also it wasn't posted in the weekend section. It was posted in the regular section. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
I just stated it "appeared" she was being protected. And, I'll take your word for where the ad was posted. I assumed the Mod was right when he identified it as the Weekend forum, but I'm sure you have a better idea.
You're right I should have paid better attention to your words lol.

The MODS don't need to protect her. I'm not out to hurt this girl. She will be just fine. I doubt very serious that her business will be suffering much. But one thing I promise is that she will definitely be clear from here on out. And every guy on here will definitely be checking the ads closer. If this can happen when everything is clearly stated just imagine what happens when it isn't lol.
Ok I think I have gotten my opinions and this thread has run it's course.

MODS please close.
Closed per OP request