Bareback!

Really? People are asking for BBFS in this community?

Well- here is what I posted last time this topic came up. Still applies:

You mean like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXsn3hZYhO8

Have him watch this one; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUPLzX77flU

THEN THROW HIS ASS OUT
I'm surprised I haven't seen this mentioned already - or perhaps I just skimmed over it - but doesn't anyone else use female condoms? They don't constrict the base of the penis, so they provide a feeling that's much closer to bareback and they're super awesome for all sorts of guys who don't like or don't perform well with standard condoms. (and they protect against pregnancy and STDs, unlike lambskin condoms)

EDIT: And they're latex-free, so they're great for folks who are sensitive to that as well.

http://www.plannedparenthood.org/lea.../female-condom

It doesn't fix the issue that folks who participate in bbfs within the hobby are icky vectors of disease, but it does help provide safer alternatives to condoms that just aren't very comfortable.
After reading this topic, anyone else legitimately concerned about other clients using lambskin? Seems its not well known that it doesnt prevent STDs....
I honestly thought that pretty much everyone knew that.
so question if I start using the female condoms does that mean there is no need for the male condoms since the female ones are safer
That's right. You only need the female condom. A couple of my favorites in Seattle use them exclusively. They are great and make for a much more pleasurable experience. You just need to practice putting them in. And, I have found that I need lube or the female condom will feel too dry.
My opinion is if a guy is asking for BB then some hooktard somewhere at some time has given him BB. And let's all face facts here. Everyone here has gone BB before at some point in time (wife, hubby, GF, BF, some random chick on spring break) so we cannot in all honesty say we have Never done it. But in the hobby we seriously need to avoid it at all costs. Sure condoms break that is just a factor to take with this hobby. But that is unintentional. Just don't but these women in the position they avoid by asking for BB.. And remember if she is offering YOU BB she is already BB'ing a shit pile of other tricks.
  • mwise
  • 04-22-2015, 07:10 AM
I honestly thought that pretty much everyone knew that. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
No, because I've used them with many top shelf LR providers and none of them said shit to me...

I've stopped using them... tried SKYN on my last visit, the fit was a little tight, but didn't bother me.... however they didn't feel near as real as the Lambskins and I was unable to finish...

I'll give them one more try before I completely give up.... but I'll be honest, I find myself not really looking for anything but BNG's this week.

I haven't been able to cum in a condom in awhile, why I always seek CIM because it feels just as good as a BB finish to me. I thought Lambskins were my saving grace, allowing me to see hot providers that don't offer CIM... now I'm back to square one...

Someone suggest the thin SKYN's... thoughts?
Try the Skyn large. They won't feel as tight. Hope that helps!
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (55.5 KB, 319 views)
I'm surprised I haven't seen this mentioned already - or perhaps I just skimmed over it - but doesn't anyone else use female condoms? They don't constrict the base of the penis, so they provide a feeling that's much closer to bareback and they're super awesome for all sorts of guys who don't like or don't perform well with standard condoms. (and they protect against pregnancy and STDs, unlike lambskin condoms)

EDIT: And they're latex-free, so they're great for folks who are sensitive to that as well.

http://www.plannedparenthood.org/lea.../female-condom

It doesn't fix the issue that folks who participate in bbfs within the hobby are icky vectors of disease, but it does help provide safer alternatives to condoms that just aren't very comfortable. Originally Posted by Rudbeckia
where do they sale these female condoms at? I'm intrigued and definitely want to check them out.
Try the Skyn large. They won't feel as tight. Hope that helps! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Those have such an odd smell girl... Lol. I only use Trojan cause I feel they are the best and I would never even consider BBFS. I don't even like to talk about it. It's unsafe and stupid as fuck. I've had a few clients ask before and tht of course got them a good shit talking from me. I have heard some providers do it but I dnt kno. I can't even fathom the thought of providers and clients doing BBFS it's just wrong.
  • mwise
  • 04-22-2015, 10:14 AM
Try the Skyn large. They won't feel as tight. Hope that helps! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
The tightness didn't bother me, actually made me feel confident I didn't have to worry about it coming off...

I'm definitely not one who needs a "large" or "Magnum" as I'm quite avg.
where do they sale these female condoms at? I'm intrigued and definitely want to check them out. Originally Posted by KourtneyK
I get mine on Amazon since you can buy everything from a 3-pack to a 100-unit bulk order. Link HERE.

I also know that my local discreet testing center gives them away for free, which is great if you just want one or two to try out before offering to use them professionally. You may want to check with yours as well.

...and definitely practice putting one in before you're in a situation where you're intimate with someone. I can put one in without looking now, but when I first saw them I had no idea what I was doing with the damn things, so there's a bit of a learning curve.

Oh, and if you take the ring out you can use them for anal, too. Just use whatever's being inserted (toy, dick, etc) to get it situated in there and make sure to lube the inside regardless of where it's being used - the point is for there to be enough friction on the outside for it to stick to your inner walls and enough lube on the inside for the guys to have a nice slippery ride.
  • mwise
  • 04-24-2015, 11:04 AM
I would think the female condom would feel a lot better to the male than a normal condom... I'm intrigued!
An ATF in Southern California introduced the female condom to me about 10 years ago. Makes for an outstanding experience. For some reason, they never have caught on here.