Curiosity game for men: if you could pick one or two things...

3day posted this:

2) more seduction and flirting before an appointment: fucking strangers isn’t fun for either party

I was agreeing with Liz that strange sex is fun. (Strange) slang term for stranger. I like fucking strangers it happens a lot in the hobby. We are all strangers. It's a new experience with every person, not the same old boring routine. Originally Posted by Britttany_love
And I was completely agreeing. I was trying to be funny at the same time.
And I was completely agreeing. I was trying to be funny at the same time. Originally Posted by Txcruiser
If a Lady is not really into dfk but still advertises it, that's NOT cool.
Please don't rush me, I'm old and slow, it's a turn off to be rushed.
Don't take your Panties off please, I wanna do it for you Originally Posted by sydmo
What if we don't wear panties? I only wear those things when around my kid or at RW job. LOL

Speak for yourself- I think it’s lots of fun! Originally Posted by lizshue81
I enjoy the newness as well. I love my regulars, but also enjoy meeting new guys.
  • sydmo
  • 02-28-2018, 11:03 AM
What if we don't wear panties? I only wear those things when around my kid or at RW job. LOL

I enjoy the newness as well. I love my regulars, but also enjoy meeting new guys. Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
totally Cool with no panties. Reminds me of "elevator touching" drives me fuckin crazy
I like snapchat filters.
I like snapchat filters. Originally Posted by RetiredNinja
I just don't get that. This is not me implying you're a pedophile, but is it the sort of teenage look that appeals to you? I thought it was cute and fun at first, but once the novelty wore off, it just makes me think of junior-high girls. Can you articulate what you like about it?
I just don't get that. This is not me implying you're a pedophile, but is it the sort of teenage look that appeals to you? I thought it was cute and fun at first, but once the novelty wore off, it just makes me think of junior-high girls. Can you articulate what you like about it? Originally Posted by Txcruiser
Has nothing to do with age, it's just fun. I like people that are fun.
Current, clear photos. Tricking me in with misleading pics doesn't help either of us. There are guys who like a little more weight on their women, they'll appreciate the honesty too.

Posts that demonstrate your personality and your intellect, and again do so honestly, you can't be all things to all men, advertise accurately and you'll get your niche.
Has nothing to do with age, it's just fun. I like people that are fun. Originally Posted by RetiredNinja
Hmph. I guess 'fun' is subjective in this case. I'm really not picking, but can you quantify it any better than just 'fun'? Other than the fact that the app says "For teens", I can't get more specific about why I don't like it, or think it's "fun".
1. Ask whether we want to be in control or let you have control...and be as flexible as you are comfortable with...but if the latter, be prepared with some ideas.
2. If we would like you to touch us in a certain way, and we ask you, even better, show you, pleeeeease touch us just that way!
Hmph. I guess 'fun' is subjective in this case. I'm really not picking, but can you quantify it any better than just 'fun'? Other than the fact that the app says "For teens", I can't get more specific about why I don't like it, or think it's "fun". Originally Posted by Txcruiser
You have your preferences, I have mine. I value personality, playfulness, and fun over 100% accurate down the the micron photos and menus. Snapchat filters amuse me, and regardless of what the app says there are a wide variety of folks of all ages using it.
Everybody's all cute with their Snapchat filters n shit but when I tried to use it...

images.jpeg
Everybody's all cute with their Snapchat filters n shit but when I tried to use it...

Attachment 746328 Originally Posted by Miss Valentina

It does make you look delicious.

Attachment 746328 Originally Posted by Miss Valentina

BWAHAHAHAHA! Awesome. Ummm, mumble-mumble-nibble-your-taco-somethin-somethin? I got nothing.
I LOVE stockings but hate the silk robe thing
I don’t care for wet hair- I appreciate a provider showering though so guess I’m difficult
I love enthusiasm - GFE or PSE all the way. If not either then what’s the point?