Non BCD Dates

It like every thing else in this "play world" ....some ladies can and will and some can't or won't. Same goes for the guys.
When asked in the past the rates I gave were 50/hr for social time and 60/hr for cuddling. Not sure if that is off the mark but it seems fair to me. I'd love to hear other opinions on it though. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
What about locum tenens?
I would love to do a lunch-only date, but wouldn't be able to pre-book.

If you wrote on Monday and asked for a Wednesday lunch and I agreed, then Tuesday another hobbyist writes and asks for a lunch-time appointment on Wednesday, well, I would have to go with the second date as this is my bread-and-butter. (or move our lunch to tea time! LOL)

The range of figures mentioned sounds about right ($50 to $100) depending on:

Have I met you before? (lower rate because of comfort factor)
Is the restaurant close to my home? (lower rate because of stress-free drive)
Is the restaurant remarkable? (lower rate because .....YUM!)

It would have to be same-day with about 2 hours notice. Originally Posted by HoneyRose
Exactly. I have never had a problem meeting a gent for lunch or dinner or just drinks (screened or already a friend)
I would be willing to meet for a lunch or dinner date, either one would be $100 for my time and as far as cuddling goes...I am with the other ladies here...highly doubt there would just be cuddling."
Is GROPING included in the "cuddle date" or is that extra?
Rotflmao
I love dinner dates! Many times I had dinner with my only ATF and no BCD activities. Just fun time with a beautiful Lady it was!