Butt buddy roll call

Go back and re-read the thread....butt buddies and gaymos are straight, bromos are gay... Originally Posted by amishgangster
I had a straight friend who used to join yoga classes and pretend to be gay. He claimed it was the easiest way to meet women. The girls in the class would always let their hair down and invite him out for coffee or drinks, etc. When the right opportunity arose with one of them, he would "accidentally" kiss on the lips and maybe slip in a tongue, then quickly pull back and say "OMG! What just happened? I never felt THAT way before!" The woman usually got turned on by the challenge of finding out if she was sexy enough to "cure" him of his gayness. He got laid all the time this way.
I had a straight friend who used to join yoga classes and pretend to be gay. He claimed it was the easiest way to meet women. The girls in the class would always let their hair down and invite him out for coffee or drinks, etc. When the right opportunity arose with one of them, he would "accidentally" kiss on the lips and maybe slip in a tongue, then quickly pull back and say "OMG! What just happened? I never felt THAT way before!" The woman usually got turned on by the challenge of finding out if she was sexy enough to "cure" him of his gayness. He got laid all the time this way. Originally Posted by lustylad
I bet they let him sniff their yoga pants.
  • BSer
  • 11-16-2013, 07:28 PM
Wait what butt buddy number is JW?
Wait what butt buddy number is JW? Originally Posted by BSer
You should know, send a special call. Send one to AG too.
How about I can't be a butt buddy at all because I'm not anally inclined?

So confusing.
One person calls me a Butt buddy another calls me a minion......

When in reality I am mostly just.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjIs-O3zjIY

Especially past the :55 mark.......
Wait what butt buddy number is JW? Originally Posted by BSer
Bromo #2
Damn - I missed the butt buddy party with J(ack)W(add)
Quick, Bam - insult joey so he'll come back on his white horse
I wanna be butt buddy Q Originally Posted by amishgangster
It sounds like you may be a bottom butt buddy.
wtf................

butt buddies???? you go from wolfpack to butt buddies?? sounds like you guys are getting fucking soft

and which one of you peckerheads pissed jw off??

you guys have no respect for your elders................. you constantly belittle poor old chesty and now you pissed jw off

I guess theres no place for us old farts anymore

fuckin butt buddies....................... .
wtf................

butt buddies???? you go from wolfpack to butt buddies?? sounds like you guys are getting fucking soft

and which one of you peckerheads pissed jw off??

you guys have no respect for your elders................. you constantly belittle poor old chesty and now you pissed jw off

I guess theres no place for us old farts anymore

fuckin butt buddies....................... . Originally Posted by chizzy
Let me set you straight Chizz. First off, someone labeled us butt buddies. It wasn't our idea. Since you're one of our buddies, that makes you a butt buddie. Secondly, we love Chesty, he's the only WW1 vet I know. He can take some good natured ribbing. JW's a different story. He's been waking up in a foul mood lately. He started blasting his buddies. When we gave it back he asked Pistol to delete his account. Wa Wa Wa. Check in on him. His trains been off the tracks. Pay better attention will ya.

Fuckin Chizzy
  • BSer
  • 11-17-2013, 01:13 PM
JW's issue is the number 60

He is 60yrs old
He weighs 60lbs
He only has 60 cans of duke in his fridge

I would be angry also.....
JW's issue is the number 60

He is 60yrs old
He weighs 60lbs
He only has 60 cans of duke in his fridge

I would be angry also..... Originally Posted by BSer

fuck you bser........... I never got my lunch invite.............

fuckin bser.............fuckin bam

get a room, make some ice cubes
Secondly, we love Chesty, he's the only CIVIL WAR vet I know. Originally Posted by bambino
FTFY
  • BSer
  • 11-17-2013, 08:33 PM
Fuck you chizzy, where are my steaks?
Fuck you chizzy, where are my steaks? Originally Posted by BSer

I was bringing them to the lunch, but was going to double bag them for you..... wouldnt want them touching your passenger seat and getting stained