Barefoot or Heels??

Barely on Heels...
Is it a thingie I would like?? Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Some ladies do. I certainly hope that you would.

Torito
Some ladies do. I certainly hope that you would.

Torito Originally Posted by Torito
Oh that thingie. Why yes I do.
Tara, you're still here! I am so pleased. Hope you are better than we talked earlier!
Hmmmm...there are times when I love a woman in sexy, classy heels and times when I love her in bare feet. So, what the hell...one of each?!?
Which do you prefer, being greeted at the door in heels or barefoot...
Sabrina Stone xx Originally Posted by sabrina stone
Either one it does not matter, what I DO LIKE is heels on in bed!
Tara, you're still here! I am so pleased. Hope you are better than we talked earlier! Originally Posted by Stallion81
Sure honey I am going too go no where.
I think thats what I like best. The thingie between my toes. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
maybe she means her camel toe.....just a wild guess
i vote for barefoot.....
maybe she means her camel toe.....just a wild guess
i vote for barefoot..... Originally Posted by daveindallas
hey you remembered it?
To be specific, a pair of Jimmy Choo's or Christian Louboutin. My SO has made me real picky about heels.
Depends on her stature. If she is taller than me in heels, I prefer barefoot. I guess that's why I like petite spinners, so when they wear heels, i get the best of both worlds, because they eventually come off.
Barefoot all the way! fellow foot fetish guy here. But they must be clean and soft, Im not into that dirty sweaty feet thing. some guys are but not me.

I like heels!!
Hugs and Kisses,
Maria of DFW

To be specific, a pair of Jimmy Choo's or Christian Louboutin. My SO has made me real picky about heels. Originally Posted by txflipper
Dude, you need to collect your balls back from your SO

I like pretty feet too, but Alyssa Nicole wore these knee high boots throughout our session and that was very sexy.
high heels....i like high heels