Reasons to love this Hobby

If he did do you think he would tell us, HELL NAW he wouldn't. I already pick on him enough he knows better than to write he gets eyelash extensions Originally Posted by Eccie Addict

What's next? Waxing?
DAMN, Darth!!! Really?!
What has been learned can not be unlearned.

Don't worry bro. I got my hygiene hang ups too.
For the most part a provider's pussy isn't stinking b/c she's prepared for you. Sometimes with Civilians if a "heat of the moment" situation occurs you may come across some rank snatch

oh..and another reason to love the hobby, the girl on girl

Providers have taught me alot and that is why i still hobby. I have learnt the best grooming habits, what women do to make me wanna ......and also and far more important to me, what kinda woman i like.

Ofcourse i have also learnt a lot about sex and love and the difference, i am trying to separate the two, especially after my recent encounter, i now know that love will make me quit the hobby, while sex will make me come back, i am still not sure what having both will make me do, but then ofcourse, the best sex i ever had was when i loved the woman, so yes, i love falling in love over and over again, my love affairs last 1-2 hours at the most and is why i hobby, and love is why i am quitting in December.
Haters are gonna hate Darth, I like a man who takes care of himself. As long as you don't get eye lash extensions you're ok in my book Originally Posted by MissPrince$$
We all need to learn from Darth. he knows to use the magic words that women like so much. Darth please take me next time you go for pedicure session
We all need to learn from Darth. he knows to use the magic words that women like so much. Darth please take me next time you go for pedicure session Originally Posted by proper
The cute little Asian ladies in shorts don't hurt either. If you go enough they get reeeal friendly! And hell no it's not the 70 year old Mamasan. Proper we have a mutual friend who loves pedicures....Go with her when you get a chance.
Wow now I am looking at all her videos Rachel Roxxx

http://www.tube8.com/hardcore/rachel-roxxx-lets-guy-take-anger-out-on-her-in-sex/1680451/

This is probably one of the best reasons to hobby Originally Posted by coefficient
The cute little Asian ladies in shorts don't hurt either. If you go enough they get reeeal friendly! And hell no it's not the 70 year old Mamasan. Proper we have a mutual friend who loves pedicures....Go with her when you get a chance. Originally Posted by DarthMaul
Tell 'em, Darth!

Don't knock it till you've tried it. Nothing wrong with a sexy Asian lady massaging your legs and playing with your feet.
i love the hobby because I can smash and dash and when im finished I can go shopping! LOL. I make sure each session is just as fun for YOU as it is for ME!