James Webb defends the historical aspect of the Confederate battle flag

Their judgement is not an official recognition. You know this. There was no official documentation recognizing the confederacy. Their judgement is not official recognition. Originally Posted by WombRaider
As officials in Lincoln's cabinet, their judgement that their government -- Lincoln's government -- de facto recognized the Confederacy as a foreign power is more official than yours, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
As officials in Lincoln's cabinet, their judgement that their government -- Lincoln's government -- de facto recognized the Confederacy as a foreign power is more official than yours, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Mine is not a judgement but a fact. There was no official document acknowledging the confederacy. Therefore it was not legal.
Mine is not a judgement but a fact. There was no official document acknowledging the confederacy. Therefore it was not legal. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Your opinion doesn't alter the fact that officials in Lincoln's cabinet claimed that Lincoln's government de facto recognized the Confederacy as a foreign power, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Your opinion doesn't alter the fact that officials in Lincoln's cabinet claimed that Lincoln's government de facto recognized the Confederacy as a foreign power, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Its not my opinion. Show me the official document. There isn't one.
Its not my opinion. Show me the official document. There isn't one. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Already quoted and cited McCulloch on the matter, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas: read what he said again, jackass.
Already quoted and cited McCulloch on the matter, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas: read what he said again, jackass.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
What he said is not an official document. I'm only using the criteria that you demand of everyone else. Show me the official document or go suck a dick. That would make you a de facto gay, btw.
Then why was the south invaded? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
The Confederates did initiate military hostilities by attackng Fort Sumter, garrisoned by Federal troops, correct?
Why does not Bigkotex weigh in on this thread concerning the potentially racist viewpoints of his hand picked candidate for President of these United States?
What he said is not an official document. I'm only using the criteria that you demand of everyone else. Show me the official document or go suck a dick. That would make you a de facto gay, btw. Originally Posted by WombRaider
A Lincoln official, McCulloch, is officially on the record claiming that Lincoln's government de facto recognized the Confederacy as a foreign power, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Why does not Bigkotex weigh in on this thread concerning the potentially racist viewpoints of his hand picked candidate for President of these United States? Originally Posted by gnadfly
He's a chickenshit. All hat, no cattle.
A Lincoln official, McCulloch, is officially on the record claiming that Lincoln's government de facto recognized the Confederacy as a foreign power, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
This is not the same as an official document actually recognizing the confederacy.They could not recognize them officially because their secession was not legal. No other foreign countries recognized them either.
A Lincoln official, McCulloch, is officially on the record claiming that Lincoln's government de facto recognized the Confederacy as a foreign power, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Holy shit! If McCulloch said it, it MUST be so! No official record doesn't matter. No other corroboration needed. McCullouch said it.

That's good enough for IBIdiot!

This is not the same as an official document actually recognizing the confederacy.They could not recognize them officially because their secession was not legal. No other foreign countries recognized them either. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You've already conceded in another thread that there are instances where de facto circumstances must be met with official response, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and Spain and Britain did officially grant the Confederacy belligerent status, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Holy shit! If McCulloch said it, it MUST be so! No official record doesn't matter. No other corroboration needed. McCullouch said it.

That's good enough for IBIdiot!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
McCulloch was one of Lincoln's officials which makes his statements more official than either yours or the "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas' opinion, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
You've already conceded in another thread that there are instances where de facto circumstances must be met with official response, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and Spain and Britain did officially grant the Confederacy belligerent status, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

McCulloch was one of Lincoln's officials which makes his statements more official than either yours or the "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas' opinion, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Where is the exact quote from Lincoln recognizing the sovereignty of the Conferederate rebels? If this is true, then you should have no trouble proving that McCulloch actually was part of the recognition process or wasn't the figment of someone's revisionist imagination.

Until you produce anything other than "something 'an official' said, you continue to be utterly full of shit and a liar.

Get over it. YOU LOST, IBMASSA!

How many times will you repeat this bullshit, btw?
Where is the exact quote from Lincoln recognizing the sovereignty of the Conferederate rebels? If this is true, then you should have no trouble proving that McCulloch actually was part of the recognition process or wasn't the figment of someone's revisionist imagination.

Until you produce anything other than "something 'an official' said, you continue to be utterly full of shit and a liar.

Get over it. YOU LOST, IBMASSA!

How many times will you repeat this bullshit, btw?
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Take your asinine nonsense and shove it up your ass from which it came, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

McCulloch's opinion trumps your retarded-ass every day of the week, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.