Toy Donation Raffle Winners are

You'll have to talk to AustinKBoy about that...
You'll have to talk to AustinKBoy about that... Originally Posted by AtxLina
OOHHHHHHHH...

So NOW THE TRUTH COMES Out.....

But he promised her to me!

OOO KKKKKKK.... Now I understand....

Let me go edit that invite list...
whaaat! I am innocent! Well, maybe not innocent, just not guilty.
Well. It looks like the fates are against me. I cannot believe I got a cold and had to miss out on this fantastic shindig! Congratulations, Whispers, to you and your minions for putting together what sounds like a fantastic party. Oh just to get a hug from some of those beauties would have made me pop my load. But I couldn't because it was infested with pesky cold germs. Oh, frick! Merry Christmas, everyone!
  • FSCOB
  • 12-12-2010, 08:47 PM
It was a great time with a lot of fun and generous people. Worth taking the day off!

Thanks to Whispers and all his elves!
Just wanted to add my thanks to Whispers and crew... excellent job everyone.

I am so stoked that I finally got to meet Sensual Sophia in person I am also very glad that I got to see many of the ladies that I met at previous lunch's. I would also like to thank whomever bought drinks for Maci Lynn, K-Love, Sophie, Brittney and Natalie, I REALLY enjoyed watching them enjoy themselves... wish I would have spent more time speaking with them.

Whispers, thanks for the intro to your new spinner friend Lilly (I think?), she looked so young I was feeling kinda guilty... but she assured me that she was 21.

I really enjoyed spending time with everyone,
LF
Whispers, thanks for the intro to your new spinner friend Lilly (I think?), she looked so young I was feeling kinda guilty... but she assured me that she was 21. Originally Posted by LadiesFan

Yes Sir she is!

But she sure does look young.....
Thanks for all the hard work Whispers!

I haven't scheduled with BritneyBangs yet, but we talked and we'll see each other soon. I was just happy to contribute to a great cause, winning was a nice bonus.

I donated the airplane rides. I really hope some kids can use them. I love to give back to the community and there's room in the plane for an adult to come along too.

Whispers got all excited about mile high fun. I'm willing to fly for an amorous couple, but my 4 seat plane makes a honda civic look roomy.

If any of our fine female friends would like to see austin and the lakes from the air, I love giving rides, and nothing is expected in return.
Hey K... I have your VIP card in hand. Let me know when you would like to get together and pick it up.
hi is there a way i can donate few 50 dollars chase gift cards, you guys are doing a good job especially ladies, iam kind of new to this site
Thanks but this event ended.....

There will be some need possibly around Easter so watch for something in that timeframe.....
RichCran, well said mate. Couldn't be better when everyone wins!
  • Vyt
  • 03-17-2011, 02:38 PM
Locking this since the event in question has long since passed.