Who would be down

This sounds like a plan someone had a few years back...aspd? Not sure what ever happened with that, though. But either way, it's a nice idea.
I use to hang out with friends at Wishes many years ago! We had a blast, met some new folks, danced on the dance floor and went crazy.. it totally rocked! I know at the time Wishes swingers club had an entry fee, and a minimum drink fee. I want to say 25$ I really can't remember it was that long ago.. but it was worth the fun!
Interesting how these places are three blocks apart. Is one of them in the old Radiance location? Originally Posted by blowpop
Three blocks hell...the ADDRESS might be different but it is in THE SAME parking lot. Just the other end of the shopping strip. It's next to a pawn shop and it is in the OLD location of Potato Patch Rest. Now PP is west of there less than a mile. All of this is EAST of Hardy Toll Road on FM 1960. South side of the street.
If you run out of money..there is a BIG Bingo hall in the middle of the two nightclubs. PLEASE don't mistake the Bingo ladies with the two club ladies...
If you run out of money..there is a BIG Bingo hall in the middle of the two nightclubs. PLEASE don't mistake the Bingo ladies with the two club ladies... Originally Posted by ratboy jam
Those bingo ladies might look pretty hot after a few drinks in the club.
If it's anything like some of the swing clubs around town, those bingo ladies might be the same ones who'll want to play at the club.

Those bingo ladies might look pretty hot after a few drinks in the club.
Originally Posted by PhotoTherapy
I'm here my darling, but still trying to navigate the forums.
If it's anything like some of the swing clubs around town, those bingo ladies might be the same ones who'll want to play at the club. Originally Posted by blowpop
I went to a social way back in the day when BNI had a board. It was out at a swingers club out on Old hwy 290, next to a SC. I was in there when a good looking girl asked me to dance. I attempted a FEEBLE and horribly 70's move and she thanked me. She asked me to sit by her but I was sitting by another provider and told her I'd do so after finishing my convo with the provider..I THOUGHT she was one of the providers at this social. Afte a few mintues, I didn't see her. When I asked one of the guys which provider she was...I was told that she was NOT one of the providers at the social but a civilian...I wanted to FRIGGIN CRY.

But all the other civilian ladies were no where NEAR this good.

Another time there was s social at the Cave when it was off of Westheimer. There was a lady there that was hitting on all the hobbyists (and YES, some of them actually went for her). She looked like an taller and a few years younger than one of the Golden Girls.

I also remember Wishes out on 290 in Cypress area...If I remember correctly, the clientele was also of the Golden Girls era..for the most part.

Seeing the pics of the two clubs on 1960 seem to be out of the norm for some swinger clubs.