Would you??

I agree with Eva Damita-dnt do what you dnt want done to you...DNT fuck with family...You've got sexy gal's like Adorna Kisses my ATF and Eva Damita to fuck you...send them a PM bro-get your mind off the gutter lmaol....xoxo
Jesus I am always amazed when someone seeks advice on this board about whether or not to fuck someone since it is based on finding as much and as many pussies as one can. LOL Originally Posted by Phil A.Cheaux
I hear you. But if you read my initial comments, I am not seeking advice. I was inquiring if anyone had experienced a similar experience, and what they would do.
I kind of did it and did not know it. The thing is that I was at the Colorado back in 1996, and saw a couple of girls that I just met a week before at Crystal Night Club. The girls were working as waitresses. One was Colombian and the other white. The white girl comes and tells me that she wanted to fuck me the week before, but I had left. After hanging a while, she asked me to wait for her. As I am waiting, her friend, the Colombian, comes and tells me that I am going to her house with the white girl after 2 AM. I said ok, and thought nothing more. I said to myself well I am scoring with the white girl tonight, so we go in two cars. As get get inside the apartment, the Colombian takes the babysitter back home, and leaves us by ourselves on the living room. So, we started making out, and she starts getting naked. By this time, I am freaking out that the other one is going to come and find us there. So, I tell her to wait for her friend, so I can take her to my apartment, and this is when it gets gooooodddd. She gets up and says "You do not get it, do you? She wants to fuck you as well" Oh my god I was in heaven. I was still a little nervous, but going for it. By this time I am totally naked in this chick living roomn and I hear keys. The door opens and it is the Colombian chick. She sees us naked on her living room, and says "You fuckers, you could not wait for me." Men, I was relieved. This was my first and only three some. I ended with carpet burns everywhere. I think I lost at least three pounds that night going at it all the way until 7:00 am. I got saved by the bell because the kid woke up. After that night, I kept seeing the two of them separately, and never together. This is how I found out about the Colombian chick being marry to the other chick's brother. He was in the army at the time. So, they were sisters-in-law.
I agree with Eva Damita-dnt do what you dnt want done to you...DNT fuck with family...You've got sexy gal's like Adorna Kisses my ATF and Eva Damita to fuck you...send them a PM bro-get your mind off the gutter lmaol....xoxo Originally Posted by Pleasurable Toni
or double your pleasure with both...mmmmm
This is so easy

Use the big brain when the words sister or inlaw are part of the picture.

Go bang her the day after your next divorce.

Regards

SH