What would you do if you saw a woman being abused? Would it matter if she were a prostitute?

Randy,

You're referring to the article without half of the TITLE. That's like cutting off half of the story. Whether the woman is dressed sexy or not, I'd like to believe the general masses get the overall point of the subject.

I'm done with this one. Y'all can carry on ...

Ok, does anyone have links to some sex jokes? I'm gonna wander over to the Sandbox for a little bit.
A few years back, I observed a neighborhood lady being beaten on the front lawn of her home. I yelled at the husband to stop. He pulled a knife on me. I pulled out a camera and a 9mm.

The police report and a short video convinced the judge to put the guy in the slammer for 6 months. Wife moved away after selling the house. Never saw either one again.
Shea, It doesn't matter what the ladies profession, no man should ever lay hands on a woman.
Been there, done that. The wife and I were at Dallas Gentlemen's club a few years back. We were leaving and there was a dancer and I'm assuming her boyfriend in the parking lot arguing. They were arguing about money from what we could hear, but he was getting louder every word. The arguement got out of control and he actually grabbed her neck and started threatening her.

My wife said "oh god he's choking her". I told her to get in the car and I would go over there. When she noticed me walking up she started pointed at me with a look of desperation. He turned and yelled for me to mind my own business and just walk away. He finally let go of her and we traded threats, but as I got closer he kept walking towards his car. Luckily he was blocked off by the bouncers from the club. They called the police and he was taken to jail.

The dancer kept thanking me and even offered me a drink inside. Things could have got ugly really quick, but it's not in my nature to walk away from someone being abused.