Supplemental Income...

Peep this, 1 date per night at $250.00. Only 5 dates per week. That 's an additional $1250.00/week or $65K/year.
Originally Posted by twinfalls1127
That's a hellova supplement. Allot of people working full time jobs ain't making that. I'm sure it's all tax free. LOL

Let me know how that works out for you
She's better looking and has a better body than the old hag, sorry to break it to ya, bro. ha ha. You been stepping in one pile of shit after the next. ha ha. Might want to get those shoes cleaned before you step anywhere else. Originally Posted by pxmcc

Dude you're the mold for fucktard...

Keep pecking away.
Dream on.!
  • pxmcc
  • 01-19-2017, 02:58 AM
Dude you're the mold for fucktard...

Keep pecking away. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Jus fucking with you lookn!

But Sasha is curvy hot imo with a beautiful face. Plus she's gangsta and a pse superstar. What's not to like?
But Sasha is curvy hot imo with a beautiful face. Plus she's gangsta and a pse superstar. What's not to like? Originally Posted by pxmcc
The AK-47 tat on the underside of her chin?
  • pxmcc
  • 01-19-2017, 09:49 AM
The AK-47 tat on the underside of her chin? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Oh ya, there's that...
As I indicated in my first post, I am NOT at all interested in dating men. Originally Posted by twinfalls1127
You don't have to date them just suck their cocks and take them up your ass.
  • pxmcc
  • 01-24-2017, 02:13 AM
You don't have to date them just suck their cocks and take them up your ass. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Ha ha. You're a mean mo fo.
OP, you'll have no luck in Houston being a male giggilo as many guys have said what u said, but fell off the map shortly after or so. You'll have better luck in Las Vegas or LA with a higher demand there.