Zimmerman request Paula Deen to serve on his jury

"You don't know shit about jury selection WTF!" I freely admit I don't. Originally Posted by WTF
You actually believe that changing threads ... and allowing an earlier one to "die" ... will cover up your bullshit?

The Political Forum: Trayon Martin’s Gun and Pot photos:
Post # 176 by WTF:

“The case will be won or lost in jury selection.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...merman&page=12

Now, since the Jury has been "selected" ...

........ will Zimmerman be found "not guilty" or guilty"?

A problem with you WTF is you shoot your mouth off ... way too much....

... about shit you know NOTHING ABOUT!

This is yet another perfect example.

See if you can answer this question BEFORE ANY MORE EVIDENCE AND BEFORE A VERDICT:

"will Zimmerman be found "not guilty" or guilty"?
Ever hear of the Civil Rights Act of 1875? It was intrcduced by a republican to confirm the rights of freedmen. It was opposed by southern democrats. It was overturned in 1883 and Jim Crow became the law in the south. Democrats=Jim Crow.

This just in: The SCOTUS has decided on the voting rights act of 1965. Section four has been declared unconstitutional. This section stipulates that some states must have federal justice department approval to change any portion of the state voting laws (that means that southern states coudn't be trusted to be fair). States may now petition to have their names removed from the list and changes such as removing felons and the dead from voting roles may soon be happening.
  • WTF
  • 06-25-2013, 08:28 AM
You actually believe that changing threads ... and allowing an earlier one to "die" ... will cover up your bullshit?

Post # 176 by WTF:

See if you can answer this question BEFORE ANY MORE EVIDENCE AND BEFORE A VERDICT:

"will Zimmerman be found "not guilty" or guilty"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
You ran away from the thread LL...and I don't blame you, you were looking like a fool.

Yet you come here and resume that look.

Let me try once more.

The snake bite is the crime.

The jury is the anti venom.

If you pick the wrong anti venom for your snakebite , you are in trouble.

Just like if you pick the wrong jury for the crime.

Now if you do not have any anti venom for a certain bite, such as in the south when blacks were routinely wronged and no jury would do them justice, for them there was no anti venom from a snake bite from a white person back in the day , in the south.

It was much easier to tell back then. People wore their racism on their hood.

So without looking at this jury...My guess before this thing even went to trial was that Zimmerman will be convicted of a lesser count. What is your guess LL? Do you have the balls to answer the same question you asked or are you going to hide behind some bs about you not saying how important jury selection is. Do you think you will do better than the last election where you let your hate for the black man skew you ablity to understand how Romney was losing?
It's all absolutely true, except the you made up about me growing up in Kansas. I did not. I haven't lived in Kansas all that long. But the rest of it is true, regardless what you think. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Sure thing, whatever you say. Hey, this is an internet website. You can be whoever you want to be!

By the way, are you still going to try to tell us that you taught university-level economics, despite having demonstrated beyond a shadow of a doubt that you know little about the subject? Maybe you and Professor Barleycorn taught at the same esteemed institution!

So flame away, children. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Pot, meet kettle!
  • WTF
  • 06-25-2013, 08:37 AM
The outcomes of most jury trials are in large part determined before any evidence is ever presented in open court. Jury selection is considered by most Miami criminal defense attorneys to be the most important part of any jury trial. All defendants charged with felonies and misdemeanors have the right to a trial by jury

http://www.miamicriminaldefenselawyer blog.com/2011/05/jury-selection-a-critical-stag.html

Don't forget to tell us all what you, LexusLover, thinks the jury will do...

Post # 176 by WTF:

"will Zimmerman be found "not guilty" or guilty"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Answer the question:
a. not guilty
b. guilty
c. hung jury (mistrial)
  • WTF
  • 06-25-2013, 09:46 AM
You don't know anything about voir dire. You don't know anything about trying cases. But...

..... you know all about how a trial works and what lawyers know!

Like I asked .. do you blame your sorry golf game on the designer of the course?

I mean, after all, if you know how to buy golf balls you know all about course design! Right?

Right now in this thread .. you are the only "idiot"! Well .... COG just joined Originally Posted by LexusLover
I don't know shit about course design but I do know a well designed course when I play one. What kind of ignorant logic are you trying to prove? Every lawyer knows that jury selection is key in cases such as this. Well every lawyer worth their salt...
  • WTF
  • 06-25-2013, 09:49 AM
Answer the question:
a. not guilty
b. guilty
c. hung jury (mistrial) Originally Posted by LexusLover
I've already answered. If you could comprehend the written word, you would already know that. Do you have the balls to answer? I doubt it...
Wtf .. what's your answer:

Answer the question:
a. not guilty
b. guilty
c. hung jury (mistrial)

If your writing is being challenged .. you know, not cut and paste .. just pick a letter ..

a.
b.
c.???
I've already answered. If you could comprehend the written word, you would already know that. Do you have the balls to answer? I doubt it... Originally Posted by WTF
Unlike you ...

I have the brains not to answer. Not to mention the experience and knowledge not to.

Remember? I'm not the guy who said:
Post # 176 by WTF:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...merman&page= 12

But you like to blow smoke (aka bloviate) and ....

.... attempt to distract from your weak mind.

Go piss around someone who you can impress. You can't impress me one second.

A Blog????? That's the best you can dredge up from that shit hole of yours?
People make a big deal out of everything these days... If she called him the N word so what? Is it really that big of a deal? I personally don't think so...
  • CJ7
  • 06-25-2013, 01:15 PM
Celebs saying N***** is like a provider having an appointment ... in a short time its over, forgotten about, then on to the next one AND sooner or later, in both cases, there will be a next one ..

snort~
  • WTF
  • 06-25-2013, 02:29 PM
Wtf .. what's your answer:

Answer the question:
a. not guilty
b. guilty
c. hung jury (mistrial)

If your writing is being challenged .. you know, not cut and paste .. just pick a letter ..

a.
b.
c.??? Originally Posted by LexusLover
You did not put the proper answer. As I had said , I had already answered your question (post #48) and predicted that you would not have the balls to try and answer your own question and predicted what excuse you would use. I also said i don't blame you for not trying to answer the question , as the Mitt Romney prediction went so bad for you last year.You're like three moves behind LL, see if you can't catch up with the adults.

So without looking at this jury...My guess before this thing even went to trial was that Zimmerman will be convicted of a lesser count. What is your guess LL? Do you have the balls to answer the same question you asked or are you going to hide behind some bs about you not saying how important jury selection is. Do you think you will do better than the last election where you let your hate for the black man skew you ablity to understand how Romney was losing? Originally Posted by WTF
  • WTF
  • 06-25-2013, 02:37 PM
People make a big deal out of everything these days... If she called him the N word so what? Is it really that big of a deal? I personally don't think so... Originally Posted by Anna Davis
Evidently to foodies, it is. I'm with you, who gives a shit. They are giving the word way more power than a word deserves. Now Zimmerman and his supporters give the word meaning....They want to kill a n word for buying Skittles and walking back home! That is power they are seeking. "N word don't be walking around this neighborhood! with your Skittles!"
Answer the question:
a. not guilty
b. guilty
c. hung jury (mistrial) Originally Posted by LexusLover
Remember? I'm not the guy who said:
Post # 176 by WTF:

Now that the jury has been "selected" ... answer the question.

Oh, it doesn't take "balls" to be stupid ... just look between your legs.

If you answered the question BEFORE the jury was "selected" then ...

.. you ARE FULL OF SHIT ... when you post ... with BLOGS from Miami ...

Post # 176 by WTF:

You are so shamefully biased AND prejudiced that you cannot look objectively at the situation ...
so you stall and whine and moan, trying to redirect the discussion, but the reality will be FOREVER:

Post # 176 by WTF:

So what will be the outcome ...
a. not guilty
b. guilty
c. hung jury (mistrial)

You don't like the question? Or you don't have any balls? Which is it?

You're a little blow hard WTF ... trying to save face. "Shitful"