Oh, geez! Austin following San Francisco and LA.

The wealth in California is mainly because of the Entertainment and Tech Industry. Without it California would be even worse off. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Don't understand the comment. Why is that a problem for you?

Rust Belt states would be even worse off without coal and steel production.

Is there something inherently wrong about California having Entertainment and Tech?
Back to the insults? ... Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Truth does not constitute insults. 2028? Now that's rich.
Is there something inherently wrong about California having Entertainment and Tech? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That's Trump's agenda so as he makes America greater the California fruits will be able to tax the shit out of their illegal residents who work in their fields until the water runs out or the next horrendously effective earthquake levels it all into one stinky heap! Someone actually claimed they (the illegal aliens) pay BILLIONS in taxes ...... so they've earned their freebies promised to them ...... it's worked out well in California hasn't it?
That's Trump's agenda so as he makes America greater the California fruits will be able to tax the shit out of their illegal residents who work in their fields until the water runs out or the next horrendously effective earthquake levels it all into one stinky heap! Someone actually claimed they (the illegal aliens) pay BILLIONS in taxes ...... so they've earned their freebies promised to them ...... it's worked out well in California hasn't it? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Holy chit. It's 3:56pm in Houston as you're writing this, right?

YOW!

Is there something inherently wrong about California having Entertainment and Tech? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It's not a problem for me. It's the basis of their economy and has been for decades. You didn't understand the post because you're always looking for a negative somewhere outside of your cozy little Liberal world.
Truth does not constitute insults. 2028? Now that's rich. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I know you won't answer but do you disagree that Texas will likely be blue by 2028? It was so nice on this forum while you were on "vacation".
Since Methuselah was in Buster Browns Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And your in jack boots...
Back to the insults? No comment. I'll continue to stay clear of the gutter and discuss ISSUES.

BTW, I'll add that your dislike for "carpetbaggers", which I assume means anyone who moved to Texas from elsewhere to better their lives in someway, is amusing. These "carpetbaggers" are turning the state from red to blue and you seem to have trouble accepting that. Very doubtful the state of Texas turns blue in 2020 POTUS election. Possibly by 2024. More than likely in 2028. I'm hoping that we are both around and still active on ECCIE to see your reaction whenever it does happen. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
You seem to think the country is going to the left...you are quite the dreamer!!
From the one who says "you don't know my political leanings"...you sure make it hard it discern that.
You think you're slick but your not...just another left wing phony.
Actually the Arts and Entertainment sector was way down the line in value added to their GDP.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...p-by-industry/

In every state there is usually one industry which is all-important to the state GDP. The oil and gas industry in Texas. The financial services industry in NY. Take those industries away from those states and they too would be worse off. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
States are worse off by the way their run...do a little research...I provided links to you in the past but you conveniently ignored that...I wonder why?

What's wrong with Commiefornia is the liberals running it.
You seem to think the country is going to the left...you are quite the dreamer!!
From the one who says "you don't know my political leanings"...you sure make it hard it discern that.
You think you're slick but your not...just another left wing phony. Originally Posted by bb1961
lol. The country is already left of center. Almost 3 million more people voted for Hillary Clinton over Donald Trump in 2016. I predict that margin will be wider in 2020. Enough to move the electoral vote to the Democratic candidate? Unknown at this time.

Yes I am SLIGHTLY left of center but the point to be made is you don't know why. You have no clue as to what my positions are on issues that put me left of center.
States are worse off by the way their run...do a little research...I provided links to you in the past but you conveniently ignored that...I wonder why? Originally Posted by bb1961
I guess it depends on your definition of "worse off". California has the highest GDP in the country. It also has the highest number of people below the poverty line.
I guess it depends on your definition of "worse off". California has the highest GDP in the country. It also has the highest number of people below the poverty line. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
That is where you fail...it the rate of growth not GDP.
Again do a little reach...
Two issues ^ 1 Tech is importing help 2-3 years contracts on projects ( step son did and couldn't leave fast enough) 2 . State has the worst of well EVERTHING , maybe it will fall into the ocean

What's wrong with Commiefornia is the liberals running it. Originally Posted by bb1961
Why not CommieforniaHEADS?

I’ll bet you need a translator when asking directions. In English.