So are we gonna keep ignoring the FACT that Rex Tillerson called Donald Trump a Moron

Since I don't see any arguments otherwise I guess we're all in agreement that Trump is a moron.

This has got to be a first.

Originally Posted by JCM800
Arguing with Fake News only gives it perceived validity.

"Nonsense" was an excellent word. It is generally defined as:

spoken or written words that have no meaning or make no sense
Only a "moron" would "anonymously" mention such a thing!

Or one of the moronic trolls posting in here ... like one of the Las Amigas!!!!
If little rocket man fires one with a nuke then who fucked up?
Originally Posted by bamscram
I would say Slick Willy fucked up... along with Jimmy Carter, William Perry, Madeline Albright and every sad-ass ineffectual member of his dimwit administration who negotiated the so-called 1994 "Agreed Framework" with North Korea, promising it would be verified and enforced and would ensure the cockroaches north of the 49th Parallel never got their hands on nukes or their delivery means! Blame the lying, kick-the-can-down-the-road Neville Chamberlains of our generation. It's obvious THEY FUCKED UP!

...fuck you lemmings, and your saber rattling. Proving once again how fucking dumb you are. Originally Posted by bamscram
Who is saber-rattling? That little fuck in Pyongyang is the one who has usurped the status quo by nuclearizing the Korean Peninsula decades after the US unilaterally removed all nuclear weapons from South Korea. Get mad at him, retarded lenny. Or post something else to show us "how fucking dumb you are."
Get mad at him, retarded lenny. Or post something else to show us "how fucking dumb you are." Originally Posted by lustylad
Either way he'll get the flame thrower!

He should probably elect door #2!!

Door #1 will result in him being a "crispy critter"!

But he never follows my advice anyway ... so be it!
What is really funny is that a man, that really isn't a Republican, a moron, beat Hillary.
Look what America has come to.
A candidate so bad, so flawed, so criminal that she cannot even beat a moron... Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Yep. We've gone downhill fast, haven't we? From the Greatest Generation who stoically endured the Great Depression and stormed the beaches of Normandy and Iwo Jima to defeat the Nazis and Japs - to a generation of spoiled, narcissistic crybabies more concerned with berating our ideological enemies at home than doing what is right or keeping the world safe for future generations.
...to a generation of spoiled, narcissistic crybabies more concerned with berating their ideological enemies at home than doing what is right or keeping the world safe for future generations. Originally Posted by lustylad
... some are roosting on here like starved buzzards!

Attacking each little scrap as though it were a gourmet meal.

And then pretending their genius is unparalleled.
... some are roosting on here like starved buzzards!

Attacking each little scrap as though it were a gourmet meal.

And then pretending their genius is unparalleled. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Looks like you just described yourself, and the other lemmings on this forum.
Must have been a real wake up call for you.
Now go bump your threads back to the top. Take your meds, nap time is at 3.
Looks like you just described yourself,... Originally Posted by bamscram
You know better than that, but it shouldn't offend you to be called out for what you are. Look what you just did~!

Feasted on my scraps tossed out in front of you!

You really are too easy a mark. You don't even get embarrassed.
You know better than that, but it shouldn't offend you to be called out for what you are. Look what you just did~!

Feasted on my scraps tossed out in front of you!

You really are too easy a mark. You don't even get embarrassed. Originally Posted by LexusLover
No, it was spot on,now go parrot some of your trite remarks.
Maybe you can find another bone to chew on. Or someone may give you a cracker.
You lemmings have the same defense each time, you bring up some democratic administration.
That should hurt, you being a democrat, but pretending to be something else. Didn't you guys ever do anything right?
You lemmings have the same defense each time, you bring up some democratic administration. Originally Posted by bamscram
You asked who fucked up so I told you. You don't like the answer and you're too ignorant to deal with the truth. You just want to blame Trump for not ignoring a problem, when every fair-minded person (but not an inbred chimp) can see the blame belongs to his predecessors and the fat fuck in Pyongyang.
You asked who fucked up so I told you. You don't like the answer and you're too ignorant to deal with the truth. You just want to blame Trump for not ignoring a problem, when every fair-minded person (but not an inbred chimp) can see the blame belongs to his predecessors and the fat fuck in Pyongyang. Originally Posted by lustylad
Asked again, real slow so you can keep up.
If Trump keeps on with the twitter war and LRM fires a rocket with a nuke and hits either SK or Guam who fucked up?
Hope it is so you can understand it chimp. If not ask another lemming.
Asked again, real slow so you can keep up.
If Trump keeps on with the twitter war and LRM fires a rocket with a nuke and hits either SK or Guam who fucked up?
Hope it is so you can understand it chimp. If not ask another lemming. Originally Posted by bamscram
You are a singularly moronic chump-chimp, aintcha? Who the fuck is LRM? Does that stand for Long Range Missile? Ok, let's go "real slow so you can keep up"... Your question is... if the Long Range Missile fires itself, who fucked up? I dunno... what are you babbling about?

Oh wait... you mean Little Rocket Man, dontcha? Gee chimp, if I were you I wouldn't use that moniker to refer to the Great Leader of the DPRK. He might hear you and launch a fusillade your way. We all know you're scared to death of the little punk. That's why you used the acronym instead of spelling it out.

Lemme get this straight. You're scared because Little Rocket Man has nukes and he might launch them at us if he is "provoked". And if that happens, you want to blame the guy who "provoked" him. Not the guy on whose watch the little punk was allowed to develop his nukes. And not the punk himself for firing them.

Question for you, chimp - if Little Rocket Man calls our President a "dotard" and we nuke him in response, who fucked up?

Better run and hide, chimp... Little Rocket Man is coming... he's coming to gitcha!

North Korea is currently all Trump's problem regardless of how anyone wants to spin it.

On a side note though it's good to see that we're still all in agreement with Trump being a moron.

North Korea is currently all Trump's problem regardless of how anyone wants to spin it.

On a side note though it's good to see that we're still all in agreement with Trump being a moron.

Originally Posted by JCM800
It's disingenuous of you lib-retards to pretend that Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator and Jimmy the Peanut didn't facilitate Rocket Man's nuclear program, 1-800-JCM-DATO, because it's a historical fact that they did ... and you're the moron.
You are a singularly moronic chump-chimp, aintcha? Who the fuck is( LRM[)]Does that stand for Long Range Missile? Ok, let's go "real slow so you can keep up"... Your question is... if the Long Range Missile fires itself, who fucked up? I dunno... what are you babbling about?

Oh wait... you mean Little Rocket Man, dontcha? Gee chimp, if I were you I wouldn't use that moniker to refer to the Great Leader of the DPRK. He might hear you and launch a fusillade your way. We all know you're scared to death of the little punk. That's why you used the acronym instead of spelling it out.

Lemme get this straight. You're scared because Little Rocket Man has nukes and he might launch them at us if he is "provoked". And if that happens, you want to blame the guy who "provoked" him. Not the guy on whose watch the little punk was allowed to develop his nukes. And not the punk himself for firing them.

Question for you, chimp - if Little Rocket Man calls our President a "dotard" and we nuke him in response, who fucked up?

Better run and hide, chimp... Little Rocket Man is coming... he's coming to gitcha!

Originally Posted by lustylad
Stupid fucking lemming answered his own question, then posted a selfie. Hey asshole 1+1 is not 3
North Korea is currently all Trump's problem regardless of how anyone wants to spin it... Originally Posted by JCM800
Ok, JCM... I will agree with you - if you can produce one post where you said the same thing about Obama during his entire first term with regard to Iraq, Afghanistan, and/or the US economy.