Found guilty on ALL 34 counts!!!

Can I ask a dumb question. Why would you donate money to a so call millionaire? I'm sorry I'm not donating money to someone who claims to have more money to me. Most who donate to a candidate wouldn't think twice about donating that same money to a bum on the street. So a candidate spends your donation money and keeps his, wins the race and doesn't give a damn about you and your donation after the victory. This goes for Democrats and Republicans. Please tell me the logic in that? Whether it's Biden or Trump once the election is over they don't care about you until the next election or event when they need your money. The only ones they care about is the big money people who donate to get special treatment and get their agenda past. Wake up, all those that got arrest on January 6th, what has Trump done for you to get you out of jail or pay your attorney fees? Has anyone heard of Jim Jones? Originally Posted by AsianloverI

Why do people donate money to the church?
Same thing with this case. Indoctrination is a crazy bitch.
Frankly, I'm really impressed by all the legal and medical professionals that hang out on this hooker board. Given the post counts, how do they have time to practice law or see patients? Originally Posted by Diligaf
They sleep at a Holiday Inn Express. EVERY night.
They sleep at a Holiday Inn Express. EVERY night. Originally Posted by Charley3
... Or Motel 6... Or Boomey's.. ...

#### Salty
Not sure what hotel you stay in is inline with the OP. But the “ trial” was a travesty of the Constitution.

https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/168521

Holiday Inns will be flying that flag soon.
... Or Motel 6... Or Boomey's.. ...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Lol. Maybe Motel 69. Includes complimentary bed bugs.