Advice on giving a 'No' review (this may help the Ladies cope better when they get one.)

Hello Earth to Analeese you are admitting to a clear violation and you should receive points. Bottom line if you as a provider know every detail of the ROS you are in violation. It doesn't matter if he showed you it before he hit the submit button or if he gave you his access information and you read it.

You just pretty much revealed that perhaps the majority of your reviews are bogus because your clients have to send you a copy of the review before they post it which is bogus.

Bottom line no provider should ever see ROS- no exceptions !!! Originally Posted by J.G Wentworth
Lol too damn funny....

Edit:I was simply asking a question based on the previous poster that mentioned obtaining ROS legally.... Nothing more to it than that...

I did not admit to knowing ROS...just asked a simple question...to see what might be the response...

You chose to run with it....just like you did with KM...to stir the pot even more...

But you can RTM that post if you like... And we can see what happens...

Click that little triangle
Lol too damn funny....

Edit:I was simply asking a question based on the previous poster that mentioned obtaining ROS legally.... Nothing more to it than that...

I did not admit to knowing ROS...just asked a simple question...to see what might be the response...

You chose to run with it....just like you did with KM...to stir the pot even more...

But you can RTM that post if you like... And we can see what happens...

Click that little triangle Originally Posted by Analeese
First off honey I know how to find the RTM button, I been in this business a lot longer than you. It appears you are trying not to save face because you did admit your clients show you the review.

Read post 14 you admit to reading all your reviews https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2093033
First off honey I know how to find the RTM button, I been in this business a lot longer than you. It appears you are trying not to save face because you did admit your clients show you the review.

Read post 14 you admit to reading all your reviews https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2093033 Originally Posted by J.G Wentworth
Here is exactly what I said:
His second question was which ladies take the time to actually read them.

I think you're reading into her statement and trying to stir the pot.

Just like KM I read all my reviews
... Mainly because I like to see what's being said...but each one is different... Sometimes nothing much at all to read from a provider's view and access.

It's likely when a provider is reading your reviews she's not looking for info in the date/location/fee...

She's looking at how you write...what you're saying... Trying to get a feel of you as a person with info that you've put out there on your own...

This in addition to posting history can help be a deciding factor on whether she might see a gent. Originally Posted by Analeese
You need to read the entire portion in bold... Especially the end where it says from a providers view and access... And since you been on here longer than me... You and I both know I do not have access to ROS as a VP.

Edit:
Alot of my clients send me the full copy before submitting...they are very respectful of me and my business imo...not all reviewers do this... Originally Posted by Analeese
Here is my comment about my clients who do send me what they write prior to submitting...and I did say not all my reviewers do this...

It's not a review until it's posted here on eccie...and since the things I've read in the past weren't even posted here...no rules have been broken...but you're more than welcome to RTM that if you like..and once again we will see what happens...
Same to you pretty lady! It's good to see you back. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
It is good to be back, Thank you. You should come visit soon, Dallas obviously misses you.

Read post 14 you admit to reading all your reviews https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2093033 Originally Posted by J.G Wentworth
As far as I know, at least what I remember being told when I asked about it many moons ago... It is ok for the reviewer to share the ROS with the provider he had the session with if he so chooses before he publishes the review, but- he is by no means obligated to do so. Any other means of obtaining ROS access by a provider is strictly forbidden. The provider is not allowed to disclose the ROS content that the reviewer shared with her and cannot discuss any reviews or comment on them in the review forum. She can dispute the review by starting a thread in coed.

I could be wrong so don't quote me... I'm probably much more clear headed now than I was back then. lol

Is there a mod who can clarify, I'd like to know, personally.
Thanks for the clarification kitty and Analeese
Thanks for the clarification kitty and Analeese Originally Posted by J.G Wentworth
Class reply, got a serious answer and ended any debates.
Class reply, got a serious answer and ended any debates. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
I really try not to be confrontational with the ladies because they provide a very valuable service.

I don't like the bullies like ManSlut and BLM69 . Manslut is a fat ass condescending douche bag that thinks he can control all the ladies and that everyone is beneath him. I have some much dirt on Manslut that if I were to reveal each one I would get banned for life, but he's a scum bag he's the exact top of guy who shouldn't be in the hobby. He has a very abusive and aggressive demeanor and has put a few providers life in jeopardy by forcing BBFS.

BLM69 is just the scavenger of ECCIE he's a fat ass bottom feeder that sees street walkers at 25 dollars at pop. It's the best he can do. He should spend more time on backpage or Craigslist because he doesn't have the class to deal with ECCIE providers.
I really try not to be confrontational with the ladies because they provide a very valuable service.

I don't like the bullies like ManSlut and BLM69 . Manslut is a fat ass condescending douche bag that thinks he can control all the ladies and that everyone is beneath him. I have some much dirt on Manslut that if I were to reveal each one I would get banned for life, but he's a scum bag he's the exact top of guy who shouldn't be in the hobby. He has a very abusive and aggressive demeanor and has put a few providers life in jeopardy by forcing BBFS.

BLM69 is just the scavenger of ECCIE he's a fat ass bottom feeder that sees street walkers at 25 dollars at pop. It's the best he can do. He should spend more time on backpage or Craigslist because he doesn't have the class to deal with ECCIE providers. Originally Posted by J.G Wentworth
Damn that's cold JG but I'm not surprised to hear that about sluttmutt, he post like he is tough with the ladies. Key word is with the ladies hahahha.
Hello Dallas...been too long!

The yes/no system could use an update. I understand a definite no warranted for hygiene, environment and lack of passion/skill. A no just because you didn't mesh is unfair. I think it should have the would you recommend(which you can of it was just a matter of chemistry bringing a no) and would you see again.
I have some much dirt on Manslut that if I were to reveal each one I would get banned for life, but he's a scum bag he's the exact top of guy who shouldn't be in the hobby. BLM69 is just the scavenger of ECCIE he's a fat ass bottom feeder that sees street walkers at 25 dollars at pop. Originally Posted by J.G Wentworth
most of your dirt is false, I would imagine, because I know some of the "tea" you think you know about me is false, yet you have repeated it several times. why does BLM bother you? I appreciate his honesty, and the fact that he shares his knowledge of the hobby.. how many reviews did you write as your former handle?
Come on Chung...you really think j g is a dude??? Hell, maybe stevo is a dude too

Originally Posted by J.G Wentworth
Attacking women again ? When will you learn your lesson fat boy? KItty has more class in her pinky than you will ever have in your life. Go back to stalking girls in the newbie forum and trying to BB them you suck bastard.

It was just reported in this forum you tried to force a provider to do BB sex against her will. Where I am from they call that rape !!!! You should be banned from this site and sitting in a cell with some 6'4" 280 lb cell mate who has his way with your butthole. Originally Posted by J.G Wentworth
You're a fucking idiot. You hide behind a former handle here because you obviously pulled shit on here before and I have never forced BB full service on anyone!! If you have some dirt on me, SLING IT BITCH or STFU but get specific. I give your sorryass full permission to take any truthful shots at me you weasel!

Since my name was brought up in this . . .

Manslut - If memory serves me correct, you are the one who called me regarding the whole Mya fiasco. You told me everything that happened between you and her. From talking to you, you sounded like a person that lives, breaths and shits drama.

Just a toxic individual.

Which, looking back on that, I should've been the bigger woman and gracefully excused myself from the drama instead of feeding into it. At that time, drama was fun to divulge in when you're bored, but now I actually have a life to live.

Also, regarding the gonorrhea/clap allegations, it sounds like you still have an agenda against me ever since I called you out about BB'ing a provider against her will. Which, you are very lucky that she didn't press charges.

All in all, you need to get over that chip on your shoulder. All this constant bitching and complaining about others online . . . I can only take so fucking much.

Sweet Regards,
Adrienne Baptiste Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Baby you're full of shit and in protection mode. Name the person who said I forced BB full service on her!! If you called me out on something like that then post up that link. Fucking liar!!...Lmao

As far as the Mya thing when you were trying to hustle a meeting out of me I told you to tell your fake male handle conspirator to shut the fuck up because her ego was getting too much for everyone. That's all I said to you about her.

And you recently took a ban for trying to out me on an Alert Thread of someone else by stating you knew where I lived...Search is your friend people. This whore hates that I call her out on everything.
Let's examine some of the cast of characters on this thread -

ManSlut
1. Everyone knows when you get into with me you better bring the Truth and I don't pull any punches, be it male or female, I only care about the Truth.
2. Do I clown on the Eccie idiots, douchebags (JG SpermBreath, suiram77), GPS whores (like Adrienne, her friends Mya, Liky Blake), or BatShitCrazy whores (Kitty the Whore)? Duh, they're frauds and or idiots, they deserve every bit of it, too.
3. I have been banned 4 times I believe, the two most recent were for calling Mojojo a biased ****head on a negative thread from a dude about Aprill and I felt Mojojo was overstepping his authority in asking the Dude to reveal her ph # to him, if he indeed saw her, unless Aprill requested him to do so...My ban before that was for revealing in an open thread something that was revealed to me by a Provider something that Kitty revealed in a Ladies Forum that she had allowed a Client to post stuff on Eccie thru her computer at her incall, supposedly he did it on his own while she was showering...Yeh fucking right!!!...I took that ban and refused to give up the Provider to St. Chris....My other 2 bans were for accumulated points for unnecessary rudeness over 4 previous years before these last two bans.

J.G.Spermbreath
1. Came on here and within a week starts bitching, whining, lying like a cunt about me.
2. Claims I bully the upstanding Ladies of Eccie, like Tara, VIPMyaMichelle, KittyLaMour...Really, that's all you got on me, picking on these BSC's? Lmao...You're a butthurt douchebag
3. This dude or lady is hiding behind a former handle but doesn't want to reveal it because he/she will get ROASTED here!
4. You bully Analeese every chance you get since you've been on here. It won't be long till we'll see more of this from you against other Ladies
5. Has had multiple Eccie handles, it bears repeating.
6. Claims (whines) I don't like him because he doesn't like my humor...Who gives a fuck you wuss!!

Adrienne Baptiste
1. Multiple handles here - Adrienne Baptiste; Brownsugarbaby; bsb; I think someone mentioned on the thread you got banned trying to out me you had a handle called Seven?; and let's not forget the fake mandle with the great Mya, ModelClient which you wrote fake reviews about each other
2. Has stated on here (a few years back) she documents clients license plate numbers
3. She has been one of the biggest BBFS providers with creampieing on here for years, it's common knowledge on here behind the scenes. So common, I know exactly how many abortions she has had (a little birdie told me). Married rich dudes, beware, it's only a matter of time.
4. You self-admit you have had a Pimp before
5. You told me in private back during the Mya bullshit you used Baylor scholarship money to purchase a Cadillac. Was this for the Black Pimp you had?
6. You got banned recently for trying to out my address. I called you a liar because the one time a saw you years ago I made sure my ID wasn't on me and you never saw my vehicle
7. You recently took a beating behind the scenes for not looking like your extremely photoshopped showcase pics which you have since deleted them. They were known for hiding your big gut .
8. You have promoted yourself for having a bisexual male toy for mmf sessions, which is super risky for unknowing straight dudes barebacking your skankyass.
9. I stand behind my previous Clap statement 100%
10. Behind the scenes issues about substance abuse
11. A danger to our community
12. Fabricated bullshit about me forcing BBFS on a Lady...You're a pathetic loser with that one.

KittyLamour
1. BatShitCrazy
2. Pathological Liar
3. Pathological Attention Whore
4. Pathetic Epic Loser
5. Multiple Handles
6. Lies about her age, that she wears wigs and is in extreme denial about wearing clown makeup
7. Son is a Transexual
8. Recently posted constantly on here using one of her TS friend's account while she was banned
9. Can't handle her 'No' reviews
10. Has no financial security after stripping, sucking dick and flatbacking since she was 18
11. Known substance issues
12. Homeless numerous times on here alone
13. Got punked and had the shit beat out of her by the pimp lady, BossLadyThick
14. A danger to our community
Manho,

I really don't have time to counter respond to all the bs you just posted about me. You see, while you sit behind your computer and fabricate truth and spread your malicious slander and gossip, I'm a very busy woman. I have more important things to do.

Have several seats, and ladies, please take notes... This is not a man, this is a coward. He enjoys trying to attack me because he thinks I might be played out. Honey, I'm not played out. I'm still standing. I still have a roof over my head, food to eat and my phone is still ringing.

While he commands respect, he can't even respect me for the mistakes I have made in my life and learned from to become a better person. Hunni, I am a veteran and I am polished.

It must be some kind of guilt you're feeling making you lash out and use me as your example when the main one is the man looking back at you in the mirror. So, remember the apple doesn't fall far from the tree sweetheart. Now, like I said, I don't have time to address all the lies, fabrications and misinformation you choose to spend your time spreading about me on the Internet. Unlike you, who couldn't get paid to entertain anyone no way no how, I am an entertainer and if I continue to respond to your ridiculous allegations, I will expect a check. I'm sure these fine gentlemen know that if they have any questions regarding me or my life they will pick up a phone and call me rather than listening to a fucktard like you. You do not know me and you damn sure don't know anything about me. It's quite flattering actually how you like to pretend you do.

Now, it's no wonder you get paid in dust. So "poof!" Trick be gone. You have a great night. I'm sure mine will be quite festive.

Ciao.