Hype.....

Waiting anxiously Originally Posted by Thatdude
Okie dokie... I appreciate the good humor of the fellows currently using my boobs as avatars. Did I promise them anything in return? Nope. Will I? Nope. This space is not for rent.

Let's face it; I have pages of good reviews, a longstanding presence in the Hobby, but I am not the type of provider that gets hyped. I am a so-called mature (excuse me while I laugh hardily) 54 and an Amazon/BBW, a commodity that appeals to only a limited segment of the ECCIE target audience. That makes what Justin and OWC did even more amusing. Hyping a lady like me is rather useless, but it certainly caresses my redheaded ego, so thank you, gentlemen, for using my boobs to make a point.

A pretty product is excellent, but reputation based on consistent attitude and service is equally important, and while I imagine that the tales of tail written about encounters with me aren't a perfect 10, they have all been "Yes" recommendations (some of them even a resounding, "Yes, yes, oh GOD, YES!"), and I don't think that "YMMV" has ever been stated about me. I don't solicit reviews (or offer review specials), but a nice one is always appreciated, as well as a flattering comment. However, the people I give breaks to are those who have been seeing me regularly over a period of time, not those who, as my Old Country Irish granny used to say, "Use honeyed blarney to sweeten a girl's taste for them."

I figure that fellows will look at my posts/profiles,/reviews,/website, will find me attractive or not, will accept my rates or not, will make an appointment with me or not, will write a review of me or not, and someday, by the law of statistics, I'm bound to get a bad review, but I try my best to give any gent who visits me the best time I can for his money (within my own boundaries), and to insure that he'll remember my name 6 months down the line. (I cannot tell you how many guys answer a screening request for references with, "I saw a lady in _____, but I don't recall her name offhand," followed by a guessing game based on her physical description plus Q&A on when, where, and what. Couldn't have been very much of a stellar experience. I'd be insulted.)

I will just be the same sassy smiling seductress I always am despite what is said about me, good or bad, because I answer to MY quality control standards.

That is my viewpoint of hype. Oh, I subscribe to a variation of what YM said; nobody EVER lives up - or down - to ALL of their hype.
I have noticed some of the hype. It seems like it is more about the guys wanting to bond with one another. They are seeking approval and a slap on the back from peers on the board. They know that hyping certain ladies will instantly make them accepted into a club. It feels a need for belonging that some of them would otherwise not get here or in the real world.
Taint cannot be over hyped ... ijs.
It seems like it is more about the guys wanting to bond with one another. They are seeking approval and a slap on the back . . . Originally Posted by RHammer
That's just hype.
Or were you talking about the mods?
I have noticed some of the hype. It seems like it is more about the guys wanting to bond with one another. They are seeking approval and a slap on the back from peers on the board. They know that hyping certain ladies will instantly make them accepted into a club. It feels a need for belonging that some of them would otherwise not get here or in the real world. Originally Posted by RHammer
You absolutely have to love the bi-polar aspects of the forums. A totally humorous topic becomes morosely serious then Freudian analytical and then back to hilarious.

I, for one, have not read a post from a single male I care to be bonded to here, either metaphorically or physically.

Clarification: Please note ladies I specifically said MALES. Thank you.

Discount? If I was looking for a discount I would be paying for tires not an afternoon.

Lastly, if Fancy were to treat me any more "special" for my heartfelt yet humorous hype, than what I assume is her norm, this lad would need a nice six foot deep plot.

Try real hard to never take any of my posts seriously.

Agree Fancyinheels... My avatar pic does not get me discounts or specials either... I use Alyssa's pic because she's a lovely subject and a lot prettier than me... She is a good friend and I will support her as best I can... Just as I support other ladies I have the pleasure of seeing... IJS
EA started a thread...and I missed it by > <~~~that much. LOL!

At first I thought we were talking about the little tart who's incall is such a shithole that its reminiscent of a ****** hangout in the third ward.

Oh well, maybe next time.

Staff Edit: No mention of drugs or their references are permitted on Eccie. - Mojo
You been slipping sir lol.
I believe the 'good' **** houses have moved towards Yellowstone.
BTW, only one thread EA? You could spin this into at least four more separate threads.

Staff Edit: Drugs have no place on eccie, please refrain from their mention or referencing. - Mojo
I learned my lesson long ago

However you can certainly run with it if you like.
I learned my lesson long ago Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Who knew a bunny could learn...
  • Seedy
  • 02-15-2014, 04:28 PM
Who knew a bunny could learn... Originally Posted by Syncial
Same could be said for squirrels. Lmao

Same could be said for squirrels. Lmao

Originally Posted by seedman55

Clearly obvious that squirrels never learn. Have you seen the Ice Age movies?
Okie dokie... I appreciate the good humor of the fellows currently using my boobs as avatars. Did I promise them anything in return? Nope. Will I? Nope. This space is not for rent.

Let's face it; I have pages of good reviews, a longstanding presence in the Hobby, but I am not the type of provider that gets hyped. I am a so-called mature (excuse me while I laugh hardily) 54 and an Amazon/BBW, a commodity that appeals to only a limited segment of the ECCIE target audience. That makes what Justin and OWC did even more amusing. Hyping a lady like me is rather useless, but it certainly caresses my redheaded ego, so thank you, gentlemen, for using my boobs to make a point.

A pretty product is excellent, but reputation based on consistent attitude and service is equally important, and while I imagine that the tales of tail written about encounters with me aren't a perfect 10, they have all been "Yes" recommendations (some of them even a resounding, "Yes, yes, oh GOD, YES!"), and I don't think that "YMMV" has ever been stated about me. I don't solicit reviews (or offer review specials), but a nice one is always appreciated, as well as a flattering comment. However, the people I give breaks to are those who have been seeing me regularly over a period of time, not those who, as my Old Country Irish granny used to say, "Use honeyed blarney to sweeten a girl's taste for them."

I figure that fellows will look at my posts/profiles,/reviews,/website, will find me attractive or not, will accept my rates or not, will make an appointment with me or not, will write a review of me or not, and someday, by the law of statistics, I'm bound to get a bad review, but I try my best to give any gent who visits me the best time I can for his money (within my own boundaries), and to insure that he'll remember my name 6 months down the line. (I cannot tell you how many guys answer a screening request for references with, "I saw a lady in _____, but I don't recall her name offhand," followed by a guessing game based on her physical description plus Q&A on when, where, and what. Couldn't have been very much of a stellar experience. I'd be insulted.)

I will just be the same sassy smiling seductress I always am despite what is said about me, good or bad, because I answer to MY quality control standards.

That is my viewpoint of hype. Oh, I subscribe to a variation of what YM said; nobody EVER lives up - or down - to ALL of their hype.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
It is because of responses such as this that I feel women like yourself deserve hype. You are intelligent, kind, feisty, and consistent. Not many of us can say the same. We are all different and special in our own way - we all bring something different to the table. We can't all be operatic sopranos - some have to be coloratura altos, or symphonic cellos, or background scenery artists. That may not make much sense... The point is, we all are special and unique, and all of our attributes are deserving of honor and praise. The women and the men. We're all deserving of recognition for the extra mile we go. Fancy, you're a legend, and you deserve every avatar you get. Consistency is an amazing gift on either side of the equation. Never doubt your awesomeness. /hug
It is because of responses such as this that I feel women like yourself deserve hype. You are intelligent, kind, feisty, and consistent. Not many of us can say the same. We are all different and special in our own way - we all bring something different to the table. We can't all be operatic sopranos - some have to be coloratura altos, or symphonic cellos, or background scenery artists. That may not make much sense... The point is, we all are special and unique, and all of our attributes are deserving of honor and praise. The women and the men. We're all deserving of recognition for the extra mile we go. Fancy, you're a legend, and you deserve every avatar you get. Consistency is an amazing gift on either side of the equation. Never doubt your awesomeness. /hug Originally Posted by Amelia Sterling
+ one effin' thousand for fancy!