It's That Time Of Year Again!!!!

FYI, I have not sent out personal invites. This is my invitation. I will be sending out info as we get closer to the date.

Does anyone have some chairs they can bring? Folding or otherwise.I think seating may be an issue and want everyone to be comfy.

I am debating between being a cabaret girl or an Egyptian Queen. (I've always wanted a reason to wear a beautiful black wig)

For the ladies that attend, please bring a dish or a beverage. I will also contribute and will also have games and things for everyone. Gents, as previously mentioned, please donate 10.00 at the door. It would be appreciated!

If you go as an Egyptian queen (Cleopatra), can I be your asp?
Noooooooooo!!!!!!!!! You totally took my costume......Damn. See this is why there should be a guest list and next to their name the costume they will be wearing. My hopes and dreams, gone forever. Originally Posted by MelanieSummers

I posted it so noone else would get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so white and so blonde I figured what else would be perfect! Plus one of my regulars bought it for me I figure men know me best...
FYI, I have not sent out personal invites. This is my invitation. I will be sending out info as we get closer to the date.

Does anyone have some chairs they can bring? Folding or otherwise.I think seating may be an issue and want everyone to be comfy.

I am debating between being a cabaret girl or an Egyptian Queen. (I've always wanted a reason to wear a beautiful black wig)

For the ladies that attend, please bring a dish or a beverage. I will also contribute and will also have games and things for everyone. Gents, as previously mentioned, please donate 10.00 at the door. It would be appreciated!
Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe
CABARET GIRL w the hat!
Would love to attend if there is room! Please add me on the list and keep me posted
I am definitely coming. Sexy ladies in sexy costumes?!?!?...are you kidding me...who wouldn't want to be there?

I'm coming as Popeye....ggg, ggg, ggg,,,ggg!!
Sounds like fun......Would love to join u ladies
I am going as a geisha! Hope i can make it, if its ok with miss maxeen!

So funny, marley told me she was going as a beer maid. I will have to tell her to re-think that since its on so many peoples minds this year! To funny!
As some of you may know, I have had an emergency issue with my right breast and require immediate surgery. Hence the new boobies! The soonest the doctor can get me in is Wednesday the 26th. I expect to be very uncomfortable for a few days. This conflicts with the party plans. So I now have to cancel the party. I'm very sorry about that.

However, Roxannes birthday is coming up so we will be throwing a "Trashy 80's" birthday bash for her! I hope as many of you will join us for this event.

Also, if everyone still wants the Halloween costume party perhaps someone else can offer up another venue and the party can still go on.

Once again, I'm very sorry and very bummed I have to cancel our Halloween party but Roxannes is going to be a blast!
Well that sucks....
Hope Ur boobies get well soon.
  • PeAcH
  • 10-25-2011, 11:30 PM
I wish you a speedy recovery and bless your breasts! We love you!

Let me know when the birthday party is and I would love to come, please rest up and recover properly!
Take care of yourself; as for Halloween, though the party for the costume party is canceled, you're still an Egyptian goddess in my dreams!