Sunday, 17 July 2016: Baton Rouge police respond to report of officers down

What was his race? It seems no one is saying. Originally Posted by Jackie S
CBS reported that he was a black male. The Daily Caller has now identified him as a member of the Nation of Islam.

Baton Rouge Shooter Was Nation Of Islam Member, Railed Against ‘Cr@ckers’ On YouTube Channel

(Read more: Daily Caller)
CBS reported that he was a black male. The Daily Caller has now identified him as a member of the Nation of Islam. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
As a member of the Nation of Islam, he's prolly just following what his "minster " Farrakhan said to do some time back - kill white people. Wonder if odummer will claim this one as his " son " like he did with Trayvon Martin ?
What was his race? It seems no one is saying. Originally Posted by Jackie S

If the news does NOT say he is white or other, you know...

[QUOTE=IIFFOFRDB;1058404363]If the news does NOT say he is white or other, you know...

dumb me. That should have been obvious.
0zombie King doing damage control...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3U0SQ3sWNE

The Truth...

President Obama in Dallas: “I understand these protests” … they can be messy” … “police can get hurt”
It's amazing what people will do when they believe.."the Prez has my back".
0zombie King doing damage control...

President Obama in Dallas: “I understand these protests” … they can be messy” … “police can get hurt” Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
that looks like code-speak for "go".

It's amazing what people will do when they believe.."the Prez has my back". Originally Posted by Jackie S
I agree
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Yes, but it's been "go" from day one... We are just now sensing the desperation of a failed administration... We are some strong people... but

Millennials will have to prove if they can carry the torch?

IDK?
so the shooter is of the Nation of islam faith? kinda suspected that might be the case.

just great. more kill crazy muzzies to deal with.

I agree Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Hides it as well as when he’s giving ISIS our military strategy.
"Only 5000 men, will not pass GO. Will not go within 100 miles of ISIS camps. Have a nice vacation.”
so the shooter is of the Nation of islam faith? kinda suspected that might be the case.

just great. more kill crazy muzzies to deal with. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

You can identify them by their fuzzy little beards and tightly trimmed moustaches and the fact they are 99% black and have a prison record... Other than that it's anybodies guess?

He was a US Marine, served two tours in Iraq. Had several web sites, and claimed to be many things, ranted about revolution and blood.
He was a US Marine, served two tours in Iraq. Had several web sites, and claimed to be many things, ranted about revolution and blood. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
He could have been conceived as a hero, up until yesterday that is. He now will forever be remembered as a murderous bastard. What a way to leave this life. Shot and killed in the street like a rabid dog in a city he never even called home.

Jim
PTSD...

Marine sergeant.

We need more guns on the streets so people can protect police officers.

You shitheads are amazing.