What happened to the early birds?

I love early mornings. I had the same problem stated earlier in the posts. Even after confirming night before too many flake outs in the morning. Ideally I would have a 7am appt that would go to 60 or 90 minutes and then right on to work 👍

Ideally for me early mornings are the best and causes the least suspicion 😀 Originally Posted by Early2riser
I can solidly swear that I would never NOT show up for an early morning appointment.

I LIKE early mornings, too. But for meeting, I wish to know the night before.

Meeting at 6 AM would be great! 7'ish. Even better.

Just let me know if you want a bit of a food snack when you ask for an appointment. I'll have some coffee on for you!

Great topic, Jules!
Elisabeth
I am definitely an early riser. I am usually up by 5am or so and I find that I am friskier in the early AM hours.
I have quit looking for the early AM hookup. Mostly due to no takers. This has rekindled my interest. Well done JJ!
If someone wants to poke me early the morning I'll still be half asleep and call it the Bill Cosby treatment.
Is that an invitation, or a "do not call"?
  • selot
  • 07-20-2015, 04:51 PM
Any ladies that are early risers in Fort Worth, I can be ready as early as 5am. Let me know.
Any early rising ladies Frisco Plano Carrollton far north Dallas?
I am wide awake and frisky in the mornings hehe (I am up by 4am daily) My incall is in North Dallas near the Tollway and Frankford area.
Email sent
Yes sir I'm right off dnt and beltline and I'm even running an early bird special
Yes sir I'm right off dnt and beltline and I'm even running an early bird special Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Yes you are and I am interested...should be contacting soon. Hopefully by next week
Breakfast and head I mean bed I'll be in touch
I sure decided to look in to this at the wrong time.

Early mornings are about the only time I can do this. But being a single dad and school being out, that kind of got nuked too. These days I have to wait until the ex has visitation. And that is still two weeks away...
When I have requests, I'll come in as early as 8 am. But right now, it's as much of a summer break as I'm going to get for about a year. So, I'm kinda enjoying it and coming in for like 11am appointments. But, if I do get a special request, I WILL come in early for a client. (just don't flake on me. this ginger will not be a happy camper)
The idea of stroking away on top of a sexy woman in wee moments at the crack of dawn is intriguing, I must say.

Then again, Jules doesn't love me anymore (won't return my PM's).

Guess I'll have to weigh other options.