Kelly Ann Conway...Hatch Act

• WTF
  • 06-14-2019, 11:34 AM
I know! You have everybody beat in the victim department!!
Poor baby cakes. Hang in there!! Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
I'm not the one crying about ageism.

Mrs. Conaway is not a federal employee. she's not subject to the hatch act. she's trumps' zampolit.

Trumps mad at OSC. sounds like they need to be fired for violating the hatch act! Obama holdovers? sounnds like it.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...onway-n2548176 Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

According to whitehouse.gov KellyAnne conway's federal salary is $179,700.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-conten...port-final.pdf

Conway, Kellyanne E.
Employee $179,700.00 Per Annum
ASSISTANT TO THE PRESIDENT AND SENIOR COUNSELOR

In the case of Robert Mueller he gave the report to Congress. It's up to them to follow through with more investigation or impeachment as it's their job.

It's my opinion after reading the Mueller report that there was Russian interference in the 2016 election. That interference was for the benefit of Donald Trump and I do believe that Donald Trump obstructed the investigation at every opportunity. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
Hillary, is this your handle on Eccie?

So if the Fake trash report on Trump had worked and HillariousNoMore had been "BENEFITED" by it, then she would have been the subject of an indictment for "colluding" with the Russians (there's no such crime, but who gives a shit?) and an impeachment by Congress (not treason or any "high crime" or "high misdemeanor" either, but who gives a shit?).

Let's see: Barr vs an Eccie Monger?

Whose opinion should be worth consideration?

Further thought .... does the criminal activity have to be "successful" for the effort to be a crime .... in your world? When you find the Federal Crime of "collusion" let me know.
  • oeb11
  • 06-15-2019, 03:22 PM
Trump breathes.

Reason enough for the DPST's to bray for Impeachment!!!