One Definition of Capitalism

...or sit still and take notes. Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
On toilet paper?
  • WTF
  • 10-07-2012, 07:38 PM
On toilet paper? Originally Posted by LexusLover
If I were taking notes from you or nevergivesitathought it would have to be on toilet paper with all the caca you two come up with!
If I were taking notes from you or nevergivesitathought it would have to be on toilet paper with all the caca you two come up with! Originally Posted by WTF
I'm out in the middle of nowhere trying to help get the price of oil down, which will only help Obama right now, freezing my tail off, typing on a tiny cell phone and you revert to your favorite fallback small boy's humor of Spanish excrement
The progressive income tax punishes work and rewards sloth. It's fundamentally a bad idea. We would be better off with a flat rate; or better yet, get rid of the income tax completely, and replace it with a national sales tax. Originally Posted by joe bloe
Can't say that I agree with the concept of either the Flat Tax or National Sales Tax or even the VAT tax. There are more variables to consider than merely the underachievement of the majority. Industry influenced the education system to gear public education to feed factory jobs, so it is not as simple as it looks. Listen to Boortz analysis of the public education system and you will see what I mean. It is an amazing history that most people have no idea ever happened. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCx7DmJ5GQQ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkT0k57tAHo&feature=re lated Have you looked at the Fair Tax? After many years of debates I seldom venture into political forums anymore, I find them too depressing. Today has been an exception.
News flash, Patrick Henry is dead.

I do not care for your form of liberty joe blow. The transfer of wealth from the middle class to the wealthy is not my idea of liberty. Originally Posted by WTF
You are not describing liberty. You are describing fascism, or "crony capitalism" which is how it is currently being practiced in the US. This is happening because the Big Business and Government have become too intertwined. It is NOT liberty!

And the idea of "one man's liberty is another man's tyranny" is about the stupidest thing posted ever on this board. Liberty is antithetical to tyranny. You know nothing of what liberty is, you think it is only when things go your way. Idiot.
  • WTF
  • 10-07-2012, 10:37 PM
You are not describing liberty. You are describing fascism, or "crony capitalism" which is how it is currently being practiced in the US. This is happening because the Big Business and Government have become too intertwined. It is NOT liberty!

. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Exactly

And the idea of "one man's liberty is another man's tyranny" is about the stupidest thing posted ever on this board. Liberty is antithetical to tyranny. You know nothing of what liberty is, you think it is only when things go your way. Idiot. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
As do you old man, as do you.
  • WTF
  • 10-07-2012, 10:38 PM
I'm out in the middle of nowhere trying to help get the price of oil down, which will only help Obama right now, freezing my tail off, typing on a tiny cell phone and you revert to your favorite fallback small boy's humor of Spanish excrement Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Don't forget to wipe the caca off your cell phone!
Actually, WDF, I want people to be free, even if I don't agree with them. I'm not like you, so please don't project on me.
  • WTF
  • 10-08-2012, 12:03 AM
Actually, WDF, I want people to be free, even if I don't agree with them. I'm not like you, so please don't project on me. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You do not want people to be free, you want people to think like you and you project that folks like me do not want liberty when it does not match yout idea of liberty. But I'm sure that small point will go over your head...
You do not want people to be free, you want people to think like you and you project that folks like me do not want liberty when it does not match yout idea of liberty. Originally Posted by WTF
People generally judge others by their own standards .. this is no exception.
If I were taking notes from you or nevergivesitathought it would have to be on toilet paper ... Originally Posted by WTF
I was hoping that you would be close to toilet paper, ....

.... because a good "dump" would clear your head.
  • WTF
  • 10-08-2012, 09:10 AM
People generally judge others by their own standards .. this is no exception. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Oh yea, I do not care for some of you righties form of Liberty.

You act as if we live in a vacuum and we do not.

Groups by definition have to give up some of their freedoms and Liberty to be groups.

You silly SOB's are to ignorant of this fact.

All we are really arguing about is the priority we each place on certain liberties.

Did that go over your head like it did COG's?

So, my standard is not the same as yours. In fact among each party line , individual standards vary. Yet people like you and COG seem to think you have the lock on just what liberty and freedom should mean to others than yourself. I grant others their standard, you two seem to not want to grant others the same.

Groups by definition have to give up some of their freedoms and Liberty to be groups.

All we are really arguing about is the priority we each place on certain liberties.

So, my standard is not the same as yours. In fact among each party line , individual standards vary. Yet people like you and COG seem to think you have the lock on just what liberty and freedom should mean to others than yourself. I grant others their standard, you two seem to not want to grant others the same. Originally Posted by WDF
Leftists are about less freedom, righties are about more freedom......everytime you hear a lefty saying people are too stupid, you know they are moving toward limiting freedom......

I'd like to have these freedoms:

Freedom to opt out and not pay for the government retirement/disability system...

Freedom to opt out and not pay for the government medical system...

So, my standard is not the same as yours. In fact among each party line , individual standards vary. Yet people like you and COG seem to think you have the lock on just what liberty and freedom should mean to others than yourself. I grant others their standard, you two seem to not want to grant others the same. Originally Posted by WTF
the thread is about a vile quote you provided support for.

its an attack on liberty and refers to those who beleive in capitalism and liberty as, in essence, tyrants. it falsely claims the "fortunate" wish no restraint in some fantasy world this person has created.

we were addressing the idiocy of the quote..you didnt. you spent posts supporting it without reservation

and now you are all over the map on it....in this post you have come back to some sort of semblance of ok-ism..

but the only thing is now you reverse things...i had a brother like you..he could say something and i would say no its not that, its this..and when i would be proved right, he would swear he said what i said to start with...but i digress...

so now you call us ignorant when no one here has ever claimed we live in a vacuum..or that there isnt a certain limit to liberty...you are the most exasperating person in this place as your fellow liberals at least stick to their misunderstandings...you jump hither, there, and yon, blithely saying one thing here and another there..ignoring contradictions and moving on

it used to give me hope that you could be salvaged....as you would switch arguments and id say hey maybe this guy is ok....

now i just put it down to everyone needs to be able to look themselves in the mirror and your coming around is a sign of defeat but with much pride and not a change of heart
  • WTF
  • 10-08-2012, 12:38 PM
the thread is about a vile quote you provided support for.

its an attack on liberty and refers to those who beleive in capitalism and liberty as, in essence, tyrants. it falsely claims the "fortunate" wish no restraint in some fantasy world this person has created.

we were addressing the idiocy of the quote..you didnt. you spent posts supporting it without reservation
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Leftists are about less freedom, righties are about more freedom......everytime you hear a lefty saying people are too stupid, you know they are moving toward limiting freedom......

... Originally Posted by ChoomCzar
Freedom and liberty are like good sex.

The problem is you gay wads think good sex means a ass full of dick and a mouth full of nuts. And to you that is good sex but to me it means a beautiful woman worshipping my cock and brain. But people like you and COG keep trying to convince me that a dick in the ass is the perfect freedom. I can not seem to convince you guys that Freedom/Liberty to me is a beautiful woman.

See asshole's, we all like good sex, we just can not agree on which is the best. You guys do not respect others choice. That is the problem IMHO.

I'd like to have these freedoms:

Freedom to opt out and not pay for the government retirement/disability system...

Freedom to opt out and not pay for the government medical system... Originally Posted by ChoomCzar
You have the freedom to move. Move to Mexico or Costa Rica, I'm thinking of doing so.