President Trump Will Deliver Statement to the Nation on Tuesday Night Following Biden Regime’s Latest Attempt to Put Opposition Party Leader in Prison

He bitched. moaned and whined in his usual low energy style. Sad and pathetic. Same ol...same ol. The crowd of puds ate it up. Originally Posted by matchingmole
Many people are saying nobody bitches, moans and whines better.
let's skip this clearly biased comment and say you are disappointed hundreds didn't turn out to protest Trump.

bahahahahaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

There's zero reason for anybody to go there to protest against tRump. The court system will take care and convict and imprison that lying ass piece of shit. I'm loving watchimg all the maga ass-clowns contining to cry, whine, bitch, and make lame-ass excuses why the indictments won't stick while normal, educated Americans know the difference.
It's a pathetic cult. Originally Posted by tommy156
Hey, we agree on something - the TDS Leftist Cult is quite pathetic !!!

The TDS Leftist Cult is never able to make any substantive points so they relate to rage filled invectives and cartoons

Thanks for pointing that out
President Trump went harder than ever before in his speech tonight. You can hear the fire in his voice Originally Posted by berryberry
Thats fear not fire, even that moron is just bright enough to know he's in trouble!
Thats fear not fire, even that moron is just bright enough to know he's in trouble! Originally Posted by Big Daddy Joe
You keep telling yourself that Dogface

Normal Americans know the truth. Hell Trump supported RINO Nancy Mace's primary challenger. She has often publicly and vehemently disagreed with him.

But she's willing to acknowledge what is painfully obvious: attempts to prosecute Trump are politically motivated and a sham.
You can call me dogface if you wish, it is just another name for an infantry solider.
If this guy served honorably then no problem.
Whoever he is he doesn't seem to e posting traitorious rants like some on here trying to reinstall a failed dictator as president!

You keep telling yourself that Dogface

Normal Americans know the truth. Hell Trump supported RINO Nancy Mace's primary challenger. She has often publicly and vehemently disagreed with him.

But she's willing to acknowledge what is painfully obvious: attempts to prosecute Trump are politically motivated and a sham. Originally Posted by berryberry
You can call me dogface if you wish, it is just another name for an infantry solider. Originally Posted by Big Daddy Joe

Its also the name of one of your multiple accounts on here

And you seem to have things backward. The only dictator is the senile bastard trying to arrest his political opponent
Bill Clinton lost the nuclear codes.

George Bush’s White House “lost” 22 million emails.

A document shredding truck showed up to Dick Cheney’s house.

Hillary Clinton stole furniture & China from the White House. (and deleted 33k emails)

Joe Biden has stolen thousands of classified documents he never had authority to have.

There is one set of rules for the Swamp & another for Trump/the rest of us.

Witch Hunt!

Watch

https://twitter.com/i/status/1668957651554664450
Love how the radical right-wing extremists keep bringing up that past and trying so so so hard to compare it to the fucking bullshit lying ass piece of shit tRump has done. Keep trying by crying, whining, and bitching, it's not going to stop justice from grinding up the tangerine turd.
Love how the radical left-wing extremists keep trying to ignore the past and trying so so so hard to pretend it is not relevant

No matter how much they keep crying, whining, and bitching, it's not going to change the facts that this is a sham indictment and political witchhunt and all Normal Americans know and understand this
It appears to me your doing all of the whining and crying.
Every time I look here your crying for the orange turd over some trouble that he caused for himself!
Poor thing you have got to be dehydrated by now.
And remember youcan show your support by adding to his commissary, I know he won't need the money but and the last thing fatass needs is another bag of noodles, but it's the thought that counts!
Bahahahahahahahahah!

Love how the radical left-wing extremists keep trying to ignore the past and trying so so so hard to pretend it is not relevant

No matter how much they keep crying, whining, and bitching, it's not going to change the facts that this is a sham indictment and political witchhunt and all Normal Americans know and understand this Originally Posted by berryberry
Bill Clinton lost the nuclear codes.

George Bush’s White House “lost” 22 million emails.

A document shredding truck showed up to Dick Cheney’s house.

Hillary Clinton stole furniture & China from the White House. (and deleted 33k emails)

Joe Biden has stolen thousands of classified documents he never had authority to have.

There is one set of rules for the Swamp & another for Trump/the rest of us.

Witch Hunt!

Watch

https://twitter.com/i/status/1668957651554664450 Originally Posted by berryberry
The difference is Trump lied about it. Big difference. And take the paper shredder out of your argument. Half the population used paper shredders.
... What a GREAT speech President Trump gave last evening!
One of His Best Ever! ... Marching BACK to the White House when
Trump WINS the next election ... Trump 2024! ...

#### Salty
The difference is Trump lied about it. Big difference. And take the paper shredder out of your argument. Half the population used paper shredders. Originally Posted by Charley3

Trump never lied about having documents. He was working with the government's inquiry about the records just like every other President has done. Quit letting your delusional hatred of Trump cloud the facts. Quit pretending there aren't two systems of justice.

And I did not even mention the Clinton Sock Drawer case. Maybe you should do some research on that

Trump never lied about having documents. He was working with the government's inquiry about the records just like every other President has done. Quit letting your delusional hatred of Trump cloud the facts. Quit pretending there aren't two systems of justice.

And I did not even mention the Clinton Sock Drawer case. Maybe you should do some research on that Originally Posted by berryberry
tRump always lies and changes his story. He never was working to give the documents back. Some are totally blinded by the radical far-right extremist news media.