has anyone tried out that sugar baby arraignment site?

• N.M.
  • 02-17-2016, 05:48 PM
Ya, that's what I'm assuming. I think he's still a virgin. Either that or into that getting pegged thing. Either way. Sucks to suck. Originally Posted by armature
He almost lost his virginity to BonerBarbie or whatever her name was, last year and wrote a novel about it on here.... If you haven't read it I'll look for the link
He almost lost his virginity to BonerBarbie or whatever her name was, last year and wrote a novel about it on here.... If you haven't read it I'll look for the link Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
Coffee reading material in the morning Thanks.
He almost lost his virginity to BonerBarbie or whatever her name was, last year and wrote a novel about it on here.... If you haven't read it I'll look for the link Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
In the meantime, I will look for your big breastesuuuuuuuz.

• N.M.
  • 02-17-2016, 05:55 PM
Coffee reading material in the morning Thanks. Originally Posted by armature
It's disturbing and freakin hilarious at the same time LOL here you go

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1501674&highlight=
You are off the list now. LMAO.

Originally Posted by Wolfwhistle
Weird. I was reading that same article and got distracted. This is no shit. I was just reading, you know that article, and BAM, this dude comes out of nowhere wearing a baby-T and a pair of panties. They toads said Sunday Funday on them. Super weird.

So, I took my glasses off and said, "Look dude, that's not sexy. No one wants to see that shit. Go put some pants and a shirt on."

And no shit, this freak pulled his Sunday Funday panties down. Like right the fuck there. I was like, "Oh hell no! No one wants to see your junk, freak."

He just laughed and gave me a wolf whistle. I mean, I'm used to getting wolf whistles, but not by some weird-o in Sunday Funday panties and a baby-T. You know? Weird shit man. Duno what the world's coming to.
Coffee reading material in the morning Thanks. Originally Posted by armature
Why isn't that sweet? A provider handle having a conversation with her made-up, fake handle.

Weird. I was reading that same article and got distracted. This is no shit. I was just reading, you know that article, and BAM, this dude comes out of nowhere wearing a baby-T and a pair of panties. They toads said Sunday Funday on them. Super weird.

So, I took my glasses off and said, "Look dude, that's not sexy. No one wants to see that shit. Go put some pants and a shirt on."

And no shit, this freak pulled his Sunday Funday panties down. Like right the fuck there. I was like, "Oh hell no! No one wants to see your junk, freak."

He just laughed and gave me a wolf whistle. I mean, I'm used to getting wolf whistles, but not by some weird-o in Sunday Funday panties and a baby-T. You know? Weird shit man. Duno what the world's coming to. Originally Posted by armature
I didn't even bother reading that. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

...because he can't shut up....he will never get to the point. Originally Posted by aznlvr11
I think this is his form of self abuse. Maybe it is the last line between life and death.
I think this is his form of self abuse. Maybe it is the last line between life and death. Originally Posted by Mythos
I didn't even bother reading that. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Ya you did. And liking your own posts is lame.

So, we're not going to talk about sleazy-ass men trying to scam pussy off of women? No one wants to talk about that? Why do you suppose that is?
Ya you did. And liking your own posts is lame.

So, we're not going to talk about sleazy-ass men trying to scam pussy off of women? No one wants to talk about that? Why do you suppose that is? Originally Posted by armature
You're trying too hard. And I'm not some one's other handle.
You're trying too hard. And I'm not some one's other handle. Originally Posted by armature
HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA

Being goal oriented, I'm going to see how many times I can get you to respond to me. Than, I'm going to count how many times you say nothing with a someone else's words.

Get set. Get ready. Go!
^^^^

Will you be my sugar momma? ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️