Tucker Carlson Network

What is the topic of this thread.........posting videos of Tucker Carlson ? Originally Posted by VitaMan

this thread is about Tucker Carlson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhW8xFXnIQw

i'm sure you can't wait for Tucker's comments on Biden's State of the Lib Shithole Union

bahahahaaaaa
There is no discernible topic
There is no discernible topic Originally Posted by VitaMan

the topic is Tucker Carlson

do you have any comments on Tucker Carlson?

pretty sure you don't
This is just videos of random subjects by Tucker Carlson.

Is Tucker Carlson a political figure ? An elected official ? Maybe this needs to be moved to the Sandbox.

What is the topic supposed to be ? To reply if Tucker Carlson is an adequate journalist......s poor one.....or what ?
Tucks recently talked with Alex Jones.

Tucks career is over!
Which one is nuttier now
Still no clear description of what the topic of this thread is.

Is the topic the views of Tucker Carlson on a variety of topics......and his capability, or lack thereof, to discuss them ?

Or is it Tucker Carlson videos, and an advertisement to gain viewers to watch them ?
Vita, there is no topic other than Fucker Carlson. It is my understanding that the topic of any thread should be in the original post. TWK, is in love with this fool so even if Fucker C posts a video of himself taking a shit, TWK would post a video of it because he enjoyed watching it. And if you asked him why, he'd say watch it. Well, many of us don't want to watch that so keep that Fucker C shit video you enjoyed watching to yourself.

How are folks supposed to stay on topic when there is not one in a goofball thread like this one? I watched the address last night. Why the fuck would I watch a video of some known full of shit hack telling me how to decipher what I saw and heard?
I watched the address last night. Why the fuck would I watch a video of some known full of shit hack telling me how to decipher what I saw and heard? Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Like, every network?
... Thanks for posting those, mate... They do help explain
some of the Left's political games.

#### Salty
this thread is about Tucker Carlson

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
WRONG!

You can't even follow the rules of this site.

the topic is Tucker Carlson

do you have any comments on Tucker Carlson?

pretty sure you don't Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
No. It's about his network.

The only thing you have shown is that he is on the internets version of Public Broadcast having others dropping the dime to post his material.

I asked you to provide proof of his network.

Guess ima gonna have to school you again.

A network is something these guys recognize:

Let me be a lamb for you and give you the license for foxy. You know, the one rupert shit canned the tuckpad guy from:

https://wireless2.fcc.gov/UlsApp/Uls...licKey=1816035

I expect your next post will be the one providing his network license.

I am sitting at the table, fork and knive in hand. I am waiting for you to serve me up a big plate of crow.

...don't disappoint us by not producing that FCC license for the guy who should have a restraining order against you like one member here said.
Still no clear description of what the topic of this thread is.

Is the topic the views of Tucker Carlson on a variety of topics......and his capability, or lack thereof, to discuss them ?

Or is it Tucker Carlson videos, and an advertisement to gain viewers to watch them ? Originally Posted by VitaMan

OP been doing his best to duck answering my direct question of the specific topic of this thread *HE* choose. I suggested to him to change the thread title but he did not.

Now we are waiting for him to produce tuckys FCC license.

Vita, there is no topic other than Fucker Carlson. It is my understanding that the topic of any thread should be in the original post. TWK, is in love with this fool so even if Fucker C posts a video of himself taking a shit, TWK would post a video of it because he enjoyed watching it. And if you asked him why, he'd say watch it. Well, many of us don't want to watch that so keep that Fucker C shit video you enjoyed watching to yourself.

How are folks supposed to stay on topic when there is not one in a goofball thread like this one? I watched the address last night. Why the fuck would I watch a video of some known full of shit hack telling me how to decipher what I saw and heard? Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Leave it to the OP to post a topic, not follow it, duck direct questions to answering the topic, than go stealth as a last resort.

Typical orange groupie response.