An Omen ?

HOW ABOUT FUCK YOU..... SOUND BETTER

THING GOTO END ONEWAY OR ANOTHER Originally Posted by cti
Moniker ? Cock taking inbred?

Welcome to the sandbox. This is a boatload of fun.
Thick skin is an asset here. We're glad to have you.
GOOD ONE DENIED EVERYTHING..... AND A FUCK YOU COG ... WHY DON'T YOU SIDE WITH YOUR REPUBLICAN PARTY THAT FUCK UP THE ECONOMY AND PUT THE COUNTRY IN THE CONDITION IT IS TODAY... HOW BUSH AND THE REPUBLICAN FUCK US ALL UP AND LEFT THE NEXT ADMINISTRATION TO FIX THE WHOLE PROBLEM.... Originally Posted by cti

The Repukes are in constant denial. Especially the Libtards that think they're
Not Repukes .
Talk about an omen... the hurricane avoids the GOP and goes back to the southern stronghold of dependence.
  • FU
  • 09-17-2012, 06:25 PM
FUCK YOU
OBAMA, you do not change leadership in the middle of a crisis... unless he is incompetent at his job
YES, i saw cnbc this morning when att uverse block the weather channel Originally Posted by cti
Odumbo has demonstrated he is incompetent, and you've demonstrated you are a Kool Aid, drunk Obamazombie. BTW, for your dumbass edification, your lying-asshole buddy Slick Willie repealed Glass-Steagall in 1999 facilitating derivatives and the 2008 housing/banking crisis: so Odumbo has failed to fix what Slick Willie broke.

FUCK YOU Originally Posted by FU
So, you are trying to build up your puny ego with all of the self-referencing remarks!?!
  • FU
  • 09-17-2012, 07:45 PM
GO SUCK JOE BLOE AND IFFORD DICK
GO SUCK JOE BLOE AND IFFORD DICK Originally Posted by FU
Hey, fuck you, clever handle, and it suits you well, fuck you!!!!
what this thread all about people being drug