pacepro.net

Abandoning ship. Wheres the loyalty?
pacepro has to go public to make it really grow. Otherwise its just the same folks selling the same thing. Kinda like a magazine. You look and read. You maybe read again. Then before you know it. It is covered in dust.
Abandoning ship. Wheres the loyalty?
pacepro has to go public to make it really grow. Otherwise its just the same folks selling the same thing. Kinda like a magazine. You look and read. You maybe read again. Then before you know it. It is covered in dust. Originally Posted by winn dixie

Pacepro will not be going public anytime soon. It is not that hard to join. You need a referral from a current member or P411.

It could change and become public someday, but I do not see it happening. There is a reason it was started as a private board.
Pacepro will not be going public anytime soon. It is not that hard to join. You need a referral from a current member or P411.

It could change and become public someday, but I do not see it happening. There is a reason it was started as a private board. Originally Posted by TrulySummer
Summer to sum up what most (if not all) of us guys who would be interested in signing up for pacepro, we need someway of knowing which providers are on there that we might be interested in seeing or have seen. I've known about it since June but i don't know any providers who are members to be able to get a referral.
See Summer and get verified. She's one of only a handful that are known to be on there. Other than that you may be SOL
There have been several other local ladies post on this thread that they are members. Hopefully some more will do the same now that this thread has popped back up to the top of the page.
See Summer and get verified. She's one of only a handful that are known to be on there. Other than that you may be SOL Originally Posted by ntxguy
Well there's a thought and yes i'm definitely considering it
Summer to sum up what most (if not all) of us guys who would be interested in signing up for pacepro, we need someway of knowing which providers are on there that we might be interested in seeing or have seen. I've known about it since June but i don't know any providers who are members to be able to get a referral. Originally Posted by Cantgetenuff
At the time of registration, it asks for Referrer. I belv, most ladies are keeping same handle names there as on eccie or oh2. So if you know lady you would like to use as a referrer, start typing her handle. As you type, the system tries to autofill to find a matching name. See if this helps.
If you have seen me I will be more the happy to give a refes .
At the time of registration, it asks for Referrer. I belv, most ladies are keeping same handle names there as on eccie or oh2. So if you know lady you would like to use as a referrer, start typing her handle. As you type, the system tries to autofill to find a matching name. See if this helps. Originally Posted by Aonegonexx

You are correct about this feature when you register, but make sure you let the provider know you are using her as a referral. The system will notify who ever you use as a referral, and if they do not respond back, your account will not be approved.

Hopefully several of the ladies will reply to this thread letting everyone know they are members of PACE.

You can also contact me through P411 or send me a PM.
  • BLM69
  • 09-09-2022, 11:25 PM
Thank you! I am not sure what a "simp only" site is supposed to be. Please elaborate for me. The only kind of trouble I have ever been accused of is the fun kind. Originally Posted by TrulySummer
I'm seeing who's representing your site from the female side, they're drama lying hookers always into some negativity, I don't have anything bad to say about you, what I've read is all positive so keep that up. Just like you want to keep it drama free from the guys side, you already have the drama queen there, time to trim the fat early so you can succeed
With OH2 down, pace is getting a lot of activity this morning. I’ve been watching the site statistics since I’ve joined, and there has been a noticeable pick up in new members and applicants just in the past 24 hours.
I'm seeing who's representing your site from the female side, they're drama lying hookers always into some negativity, I don't have anything bad to say about you, what I've read is all positive so keep that up. Just like you want to keep it drama free from the guys side, you already have the drama queen there, time to trim the fat early so you can succeed Originally Posted by BLM69

Well, thank you. As for drama, I am trying to get everyone a fair chance. I am not sure who you are referring to as the "Drama Queen". But, all the providers that have joined have not been a problem. Alot of them have been very supportive.
heyyy BLM
I am not!! lol
Well, thank you. As for drama, I am trying to get everyone a fair chance. I am not sure who you are referring to as the "Drama Queen". But, all the providers that have joined have not been a problem. Alot of them have been very supportive. Originally Posted by TrulySummer
Give them time lol

Letting in known outters just because they get a referral is a big red flag to many. There are many posting on pace already.

Its your site.. Good luck with it
  • slap
  • 09-10-2022, 11:17 AM
Haha oh the “outter” is on that site? Yeah fuck that