For lack of a better Title: Where's the old guard?

Well I KNOW you all are right in your replies. I simply do not like change! LOL! We Capricorns are creatures of habit and love consistency!

I miss you Fawn darlin and of course you will be included in our spa day!

Hey...maybe we should start The Old Hags Club back up! Remember that? Maybe we could change the name to something like 'We Mind Our Own Business, Be Polite And Just Have Fun Club?
VNurse, Dharma, and Fawn all in one place!? Let me tag along if only to serve and service your every whim!

Yes, it seems to be much more dramatic lately which is why I mostly look and don't post a lot. But then, I never did!

But I am still packing my pistol even though it remains a single shot muzzle loader!!! And these 3 ladies can "load that muzzle"!! Damn, I need to get more active!
Pistol, I would LOVE to service whims with you any time!
Glad to hear from you!
OHILFs rule.
I am still here Vicki.... And Doc you are so right we need the old crew reunion and I am just the woman to make it happen!

I miss all the fun we use to have and great conversations and the comradery was awesome! Now it is all drama,
rip offs, bashing, outing and down right cut throat shit....This is why most of the crew is just lurking now..... Originally Posted by fawn
Wow I too thought it was just me. I've been kinda busy with RL and not getting pussy here or there damn it.
Now in rest homes and not allowed to drive anymore.
Do the assisted care facilities allow outcalls?
1. i'm here, as is obvious by my post count.

2. slowed down a bit due to home situation and focus on other things.

3. still truly enjoy every deliteful encounter i can arrange!

4. not only do i know vicki, dharma, and fawn, i can say i've seen em all!
see last line in my sigline.

5. king spa - nuff said
Well I KNOW you all are right in your replies. I simply do not like change! LOL! We Capricorns are creatures of habit and love consistency!
... Originally Posted by vnurse
vicki, you do know that not only is change inevitable, it is necessary!!!
that makes it habitual and consistent.

smooches!
  • 01-10-2013, 12:27 PM
I know what you mean, Vicki. I miss the witty conversations, the not-so-witty entertainment and the gentlemen who made my job so much more interesting Now, I get a pm that starts with "Hey sweety" and consists of a one, barely decipherable sentence that turns out to be a request for a client's verification. If I can't help the lady, I get "Whatever".

What happened to the fun? I miss the old guard I just might come up with a special to lure them out into the sunlight Originally Posted by Dharma
Dharma, l appreciate your comments. I have had the same handle back to the ASPD days and remember when reviews were fun, whimsical, had double meanings built into them and were less graphic.

IMO instead of this being a community it has become more about arguments, drama, getting into peoples business. Like many of the old guard I think personal decisions have led many to become UTR for various reasons. Why expose one self and his/her reputation to slander, etc?
so, either we do what we can to change the tone of this place or we adapt to it.
I'm adapting, I think...don't think I'll be getting snippy with anyone though. Just not in my nature unless you REALLY AND ROYALLY piss me off! LOL!

And pmdelites...I change when I have to but it doesn't mean I LIKE it!
The icky needs more taint. Taint is welcoming and friendly. Taint is not aggressive or rude.
Now in rest homes and not allowed to drive anymore. Originally Posted by Bestman200600
Your so funny.
Still around..... But sleeping with and maintaining a relationship with my SO and having a secret relationship/banging a sexy married lady at work is keeping me very busy! Keeping up with and sleeping with two women is not easy. I like to browse Eccie but not so exciting anymore unless I find the right BBBBJCIMNQNS. Wow, its been 3 months since my last appointment, just realized.