Another kissing question

I think it's a huge turn on when I kiss a girl after she goes down on me or I cum in her mouth. I know the majority of women really enjoy kissing after I have done a DATY.
Well Vickie, you know exactly how I feel about all the questions you asked seeing as how we covered em all very recently. I love the taste of pussy and I love to share. As for the others well WALDT and anyways, what's a little sperm between friends? If you can shake your inhibitions it gives you freedom to explore many other new things. Kisses to you dear Vickie, they were sweet! Wonder what made you come up with this topic
Damn! We bumped the shit outta this old thread, I didn't even look at Vickies OP - 1/10 !!! Oh well, a great thread never goes out of style Just saw her this morning and we talked about this very subject, wild huh?
I don't mind being a lady-juice transport system. Kinda fun, actually. And kissing, deeply, after I CIM is fun, too, but I hope she swallowed. . .
This IS an old one, isn't it? Oh well...OOPS!

Yes, we DID just discuss this very recently, didn't we rachet?

Duly noted rylstone!
  • st929
  • 09-16-2010, 06:55 AM
Its not something I look for but it also dosent stop me from kissing. Passion is passion and kissing is kissing. Dont want a snowball but kissing her is not just fine its always awesome, after all she just 1) gave me a blow job and 2) if she was real good she actually got me to cum that way.

Hell ya I'd kiss her.