Gangbang ~ Would you partake?

no gangbang only orgy . Originally Posted by UrMyHiro
The best! So you can go one on one or switch off at will with nobody left out.
4-5:1 sounds interesting. Anything more than that is just obscene. But I'm down for the orgy too. Just give me a time and date.
Iv'e done lots of session with multiple lades. I guess if i was to do a session with ladies and another male involved... I would pick bbkid so i would know the girls wouldn't be laughing at me
I would so be down for an orgy
  • bbkid
  • 09-30-2010, 07:51 AM
Iv'e done lots of session with multiple lades. I guess if i was to do a session with ladies and another male involved... I would pick bbkid so i would know the girls wouldn't be laughing at me Originally Posted by tbone2u
Aw man. That's just wrong tb2u. You're a cruel person - plain and simple.

That shit ain't right, dude.

I have yet to do the gang bang....plenty of orgies though and they can be fun. (if your friends have hot girlfriends)

I seem to end up nailing the porker cause I feel bad.
Done an orgy back in school(If two couples are an orgie). It's really good when you have been wanting to nail your friends girlfriend all along. Gang Bang? too much meat it one room imao. But me with more than one woman---BRING IT ON!
I have done many gang bangs over the years, however I have never paid a Provider nor would I ever pay for it.
Plenty of sites or groups that are around to find what you want

The girl has to enjoy it and not expect $$$ otherwise its a job and not fun...
Never have, never will join a gang bang. Waaay too gay for me. No circle jerks either. I'm guessing that present-day gang bangers are former circle jerkers who finally found gainful employment.

What say you, REB?
Never have, never will join a gang bang. Waaay too gay for me. No circle jerks either. I'm guessing that present-day gang bangers are former circle jerkers who finally found gainful employment.

What say you, REB? Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
haha good one, Uncle Donny, you always makes me laugh!!!

yes I used to shoot my load on your avatar pic and pretend it was you!!!
haha good one, Uncle Donny, you always makes me laugh!!!

yes I used to shoot my load on your avatar pic and pretend it was you!!! Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
REB, you fruitcake...you and Bawney Fwank, the banking queens.

so, for real...you and Bawney? Circle-jerkers? This is a scientific question regarding perverts.
Rather an orgy than a gangbang. There's always gonna be some fool who wants to stay in the pussy longer and wear the girl out!
Not for me. Just one on one, enjoying each other, plain and simple.
yes for me....given a decent situation....20 guys....heck no....not my idea of standing and beating.....eventually im going to start yawning and thinking about TGSOE experience i could be getting.

like stated before.....3-5 guys and 2 girls....we are on.
So in the end, pun intended, it probably wouldn't be all that great. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Elisabeth,

I'm so disappointed to hear that from you! I thought you were so much more adventuresome.

StV