Bi Or Not To Be Bi

V it was MY pleasure I assure you ......and hopefully this will not be the last time ...but at my age you never know .LOL and it was a very comfortable situation ..in other words .DAMN IT WAS FUN .....thank you and Lana both ....Heaven just like heaven ...isnt that a title of an old song?? well you both had me singing ... and breathing deeply ....LOL I"m sure Geezerdude is jealous now .LOL T
What an interesting question!

I had an encounter in college where the girls were bi and it was a hell of a lot of fun, but as we were getting drunk, they told me roughly what to expect and gave me a change to opt out.

I would say, do what you are comfortable doing and nothing else. As someone before me said, "If you are not having fun, no one else will either."

I would assume as a provider you have a comfort zone where you are comfortable. Stay in that zone.
Well, I finally ventured out on the wild side! Originally Posted by Lana Warren
Don't leave us in suspense. What did you think?
Hey V, the real question is did Lana compliment you on your new washer and dryer???
If you aren't bi now, and schedule a double with a gent and I, you'll be bi after that. I promise! H Originally Posted by Sweet Heather
I believe you for sure!
when i have a double partner she better be into me as much as i am her or im not going in....

jacrny...Come to think of it, I don't think I SHOWED it to her! DAMMIT!!!! I guess she'll just have to come back!
V,
I can't wait to try out the spin cycle!
Don't leave us in suspense. What did you think? Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Well, my first experience was so much fun! Would I do it again? Absolutely! Vnurse gently led me to great heights that were mind blowing! The whole experience made me realize that it didn't matter whether or not you're bi, it only matters what feels good! I had such a great time, that I surprised the hell out of myself......I did things that even shocked the hell out of me! LOL!
Lana, you are so cute!

Love ya girlie!

BTW, I LOVE The quote in your sig line! "New ending" YEAH BABY!

Babydoll-THAT is a GREAT photo! LOL!
Lana and Vicki,

As Chairman of the Board, and Charter Member of the Old Hag Club, it's good to hear that you both had an awesome time! tsrv, you are now my official hero!!
I am bi and have been for what seems like forever lol. I have some really good friends who are NOT bi . I have done doubles and been really into the girl . However, I have done doubles with a girl who was not bi. There is a difference in the two. The main thing is follow what you want. If you feel uncomfortable then simply don't do it .