EXCUSES MARRIED MEN CAN USE - on WEEKENDS!

Whatever happened to the general purpose “I’ve got to see a man about a dog.”
I've always thought a provider who set up shop next to an oil change place would be perfect (there's an extended stay hotel next to the NTB in southwest Fort Worth).

To the question at hand, the problem for a some guys, I think, is that they are so set in their patterns that any deviation draws maybe not necessarily suspicion, but at least a question or two.

If I told my wife I was taking up golf, for example, there's no way she'd believe me. Unlike some guys, I can't plausibly "go look at a boat some guy is selling on craigslist" or spend two hours at Home Depot.

Before I got my current job, I couldn't plausibly say I was going into work. Now, I go into work on weekends, and, afterwards, I have the freedom to "go into work."

The bottom line is that whatever excuse you make, it has to be compatible with your behavior patters, OR you need to work into it gradually. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
This is brilliant...a tire store might be even better!

Develop a love of movies she would hate to go to on a weekend afternoon.

Some other really boring hobby. Collecting something random. I know a guy who collects antique muskets.
Just head out on a Men's night out with the fellas and manage enough time (at least 1 hr) to hobby. If your outtings are for several hours that should be enough time to have some fun and link up with the fellas later or tell them that you are going to head home early and make a detour. If the buddies that you hang out with are cool they will understand and possibly cover for you.
I’d you REALLY want to get creative and you have a girl friend you can trust you can do what I do with a friend. We swap credit cards and I use his to do whatever his cover story is...usually a client dinner. I either take my friend to dinner or go somewhere and order an extra meal while he goes and does his thing. He has an appropriate receipt and no red flags. Sometimes, I get him a hotel on my card but in his name. Sometimes I get to go to sporting event while he’s out fussing around. Depending on the circumstances, he settles up with me for what he charges on my card as a thank you.

We’ve been doing this for about 8 years with no incidents. But we are close friends and travel together, etc. you can have a single wingman who could do the same.
With any exercise program - golf, gym - you've got to come home appearing as if you've actually worked out / played. be careful Originally Posted by crashkopf
At 24hour fitness they have a heat sauna. Go sit in there for 10-15 minutes. You’ll be soaked in sweat...
Yep- all of you are right !!!! He needs an established hobby or interest

to get him out of the house occasionally !!!

The guy I'm thinking of - is on a very very VERY short leash -

his wife doesn't let him out of her sight - if she is home with him.

I think he already got caught one or 2 times early on
in the marriage. He waits until she is gone
for a period of time ...like 4 hours or on a day trip somewhere !

I hate it !!!! He fucks me so good !!! We are like 2 Energizer Bunnies! haha haha ! Originally Posted by Zena
I am one of those who is on a very short leash with a choke chain attached to the end. So a weekend for me would take severe planning and flawless execution. It can be done though cause ive seen me do it.lol
  • BLM69
  • 10-15-2018, 05:19 PM
I am one of those who is on a very short leash with a choke chain attached to the end. So a weekend for me would take severe planning and flawless execution. It can be done though cause ive seen me do it.lol Originally Posted by Sparomer
You let it happened to you man, take control back and lay the law down! It sounds like a 007 scene in order for you to make time to have some fun lol
Honesty. "Babe, I am going out to bang a hot 25 year old college coed!"

Her response, "Yeaaaah Ok suuuuure you are! Have fun! Do not forget to get my tampons!"
Great thread! Loved reading the responses! Made me smile!

Kisses,
M