MY WISH { I WiSH We CoulD ReViEw CliEnTs}

And yet despite the great and powerful rule makers of Eccie, I'm still just as busy as I want to be.

Every single time you guys start in on the whiny fucking "it's my money" it really highlights that you do not understand that we are people. You are welcome to spend your money anywhere you please but attempting to dictate our behavior so that we just suck up constantly is never going to be acceptable.

I regularly get emails from men that have not passed my screening or were jerks or just started acting shifty. Your wallet does not mean you get to do whatever you want.

When I was bartending my only rule was that you had to be civil to me or you had to get the fuck out. This includes being an entitlement bitch. And approaching ANYONE with that attitude is a nonstarter in the hobby. You like to bitch about golden pussy syndrome. Let's have a chat about the golden wallet instead. Originally Posted by SillyGirl
One last thing........Sens, you tried to convince me that I could never charge more than $200 when I went Indy. Pretty self serving advice.

And ksjack, I certainly don't need your money. My lovely, polite, respectful gentleman take very good care of me and don't feel the need to walk around like a two year old screaming "my way!!!!!!!!!"

Cause *my* way is awesome. Originally Posted by SillyGirl
No. I didn't tell you could never charge more than $200. What I said was that $200 was the break rate for most guys and as a new girl, you might need to start lower and work your way up. You set your rate then, as you do now. If you're going to quote me, keep it in context. I told you that was the rate where, if you were going to go over it, you would need to provide more than an "average" experience otherwise you would not get many repeats. If you recall, after we met, I told you that you would do just fine at that rate you chose to use because you were providing a better than average experience. Again, keep it in context.

Self serving? Hardly. If I were self serving (only), I would never have told you about this place and give you a good review. I would have kept it quiet and had my fun until I was tired of having fun and you would have been left to figure this all out for yourself. Which I'm sure you would have. It would have just taken you longer.

But, again, this wasn't about what I did or didn't say. It's who's in charge. And here's the reality. In a perfect world, you would see one guy and he'd give you all the money you could ever want and you'd have to do little for it. For a guy's perfect world, he'd show up and smile and get all the sex he could handle and you were always there exactly when he wanted and it wouldn't cost him anything. Neither are realistic. But here's where the "decision" comes in. I haven't reviewed anyone here in a while. I haven't seen you in a long time. I'm sure you haven't missed me. But I can say that just about EVERY time I've wanted to see a girl, I've been able to. I still spend about the same amount. But I choose who I see, what I'm willing to pay and when I want to see them. I'm still spending money. But I am in control of where and on whom I spend that money. That's the control I'm referring to. I have no control over you. But you haven't had the opportunity to have ANY control over me...because I haven't called. See the difference?
How do you ever get that swollen head through a doorway. When they say someone sucks the air out of a room I think they were maybe thinking of you?

In my opinion you don't get it. Life is not lived in black and white but in the shades of gray.
You didn't tell me about this site.

You did tell me no one would pay more than EF rates.

But sure....you need to feel like you are in charge? Go the fuck to town.

I love threads like this because my DNS list just gets longer
I think there are good points on both sides....I do agree with SG that she will be fine....she has a great following and will continue..
She attractive and smart and there will always be guys either who now want to meet her or dont know her but will be new to the board will find her and see her regarless of whats posted.
I am one who in the beginning had a falling out with SG....but in the end....I decided seeing her was far more important to me than carrying on a grudge or being mad at her and she was gracious enough to realize the same....
But I do agree and have been one to also say...I like a woman who appreciates that I am revenue for her and possibly a great fuck...whether it be needed or not...!
Good points on both sides though....Sg I hope that doesnt put me back on DNS!!!...lol

I agree that pussy will usually always win over money...its been like that for thousands of years...why change now!!
Once again...
Oh and one other thing I think reviewing guys IMO is probrably not a great idea....just that an opinion
Most of guys dont wanna hear about the other guy and we might end up really sad from whats said....Most that is!!
Heavy with equivocation is todays theme?
How do you ever get that swollen head through a doorway. When they say someone sucks the air out of a room I think they were maybe thinking of you?

In my opinion you don't get it. Life is not lived in black and white but in the shades of gray. Originally Posted by catnipdipper
Yes but in our line of work, wouldn't that be a good thing? Just sayin'
Is a guy sucking the air out or are you?

One scenario is scary and the other is pleasant to contemplate
I love threads like this because my DNS list just gets longer Originally Posted by SillyGirl
Is there anyway I can get a look at your DNS list?
I just want to check it for my name.....
You can't quit me .............I'm fired!!!!!!!!

My guess is that her desire not to see you is greater than your stated preference not to see her. See about midnite and a few drinks you'd be kissing her ass and thinking she might let you have your way. You would fold like a wet paper bag, maybe even grovel a bit and whine about blue balls or something.

Ain't no way is my bet. Originally Posted by catnipdipper
I'll take that bet. You see, over the years I've learned this little trick you might try sometime, self-control. It's not because I think she's mean, nasty, or not pretty. I just don't think we'd have a good time. BOTH of us. So why waste her time and my money?

Not once in this thread or any other time did I say one negative thing about SG other than she didn't understand the business side of this equation. She might be a great provider (probably is) and an even better person in real life (probably is that too) but to continue to contend that the guy paying the bill has NO say so in what he will or will not do is simply wrong. He has the ultimate say so.

Jack
  • Modda
  • 12-29-2011, 02:25 PM
^^^^...it should be the otherway...LOL!
Just like a restaurant "no shirt, no shoes, no service" but without my money you're on welfare so ultimately I decide if YOUR rules are an acceptable trade off for getting my money.

Jack Originally Posted by ksjack

I'm not sure who you're referring this comment to, but its pretty fucking degrading. I'll let you explain this one before commenting further.

Not to take anything away from the guys cyber fighting with SillyGirl, but anyway we can get back on topic?

I agree with some of you guys, but it comes down to this........

1. You and YOUR money decide who to see and then make the appt.
2. When you and YOUR money make the appt you're agreeing to OUR (hookers) rules.
3. Its YOUR money until its in our hot lil hands and once its in our hands, you're playing by OUR rules.
4. You don't like our rules, you're free to take your happy ass to someone who'll deal with you.
5. Yep, its your money.....spend it where you wish.....Yep, its our bodies and we're able to loan it to a guy who is worthy of it and respects our rules.

Its a give and take relationship......50/50. You have the money, we have the bodies, mouths, hands, pussies and asses. Please stop throwing the "my money, my rules" crap at me or the other ladies. No one is entitled to anything in this business.

A review board of hobbyists would kill any hookers business. A bad session gets posted up, a guy assumes its him and he gets pissed. A great session gets posted and other ladies want to know who the guy is, they try to figure out who he is and then they start phishing him.

Discretion is a must in this business whether you want to enforce it in your business or not.
  • jan-w
  • 12-29-2011, 02:45 PM
Well love her or hate her, SugarBabie can sure stir up the passion.

I would never disagree with her. She's bigger than me and might hurt me! That being said though, I wouldn't mind a client review board at all.

Once the ladies saw how quickly I pay, how small I am and how quickly I finish, they would be begging me to be their client.
Man, this has been WAY over complicated.

Lets try to simplify things and get back to reality:

1. I have da poosy, and I get to decide who is allowed access to my golden possy. I get to decide what I will or won't do, who I will or won't do it with, and why and why not.

2. Men have da money, and they get to decide when, where, why, and with whom they part with their money.

3. The idea of a review board for providers to review hobbyists is pointless. Consider the following hypothetical:

* Provider A writes a 'review' and raves about what a fabulous guy John A was. I'm not going to call him up and book an appointment. For reasons, see #2. This is the hobby, not a Sadie Hawkins dance. In spite of my tongue in cheek review, a positive review of a guy means nothing, cause its the men who do the asking here, not the ladies.

*Provider B writes a 'review' and rants about what a jerk John B was. (oh wait, this is exactly what ProviderBuzz, DangerZone, P411, and DC are for). All she's done is just duplicate a warning that is already available to us on numerous forums. This information is at least useful unlike the above hypothesized 'rave' review, for reasons see #1. However, it is not as though this information cannot already be disseminated through existing forums. So a "review" board becomes redundant. So it becomes redundant. Get it?

There, did I cover all the bases? Lets get back to discussing my rave review, or discussing situations when the capacity to suck all of the air out of a room is in fact a good thing.