Ourhome2 Working?

No other browser will work except puffin! Originally Posted by Cendell M
Not true. I've been using Firefox to consistently get on.
I use Chrome
I'm using Safari. I'm now able to log-in using private browsing. The site its pretty much performing normally now with ladies posting more ads, search functions working, able to post pics and the interface looks normal.

A'Man
Not true. I've been using Firefox to consistently get on. Originally Posted by Bankshot
I meant for me.
Is anyone having log in issues it will not recognize user name password.
same here... no matter the browser I use or private or not... I emailed mods... this is frustrating..
+1
I changed my password this morning and logged back in with no problem on my computer.

Later today tried to log-in on my phone and am having the same issues with saying I used my quota of password tries and to wait 15 minutes and try again.... Tried a few times even after 15 mins and got the same result.

Still logged in on the computer... I will stay logged in and not chance it.

The site is now performing about 100% of normal now.

A'Man
I just got the quota msg and now the lost password thing seems to be working
but I have to wait out the timer.

it is a step in the right direction.
I changed my password this morning and logged back in with no problem on my computer.

Later today tried to log-in on my phone and am having the same issues with saying I used my quota of password tries and to wait 15 minutes and try again.... Tried a few times even after 15 mins and got the same result.

Still logged in on the computer... I will stay logged in and not chance it.

The site is now performing about 100% of normal now.

A'Man Originally Posted by anandaman
Just wondering if you're getting paid by ck to advertise?
  • BLM69
  • 03-15-2022, 05:15 PM
Just wondering if you're getting paid by ck to advertise? Originally Posted by winn dixie
He's giving the simps and whores false hope, not nice 🙂
update, waited the 15 minutes (actually 30, still not working
I'm not having any problems.....just sayin.
Nur zur Erinnerung, dass diese Seite auf Software basiert, die so alt ist, dass Boko Haram nicht einmal diese einhundert studentinnen aus Oprahs der Nigerianer waisenhaus entführt hat.

: Just a reminder that that site is built on software so old Boko Haram hadn't even abducted those 100 female students from Oprah's Nigerian orphanage. :
It was working 100% for me and a few others that I communicated with last few days.

Almost 100% for the entire site.

Y'all remember that book during folklore story time?

The little engine that could~
about the train
"I think I can I think I can"

That's the site coming along