COVID "Vaccinations" are here forever

• WTF
  • 11-16-2021, 01:21 PM
It’s a direct quote from Fauci, and you’re going to play the ‘OMFG it’s a biased source’ card? Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
There is nothing in the art about it degrading the vaccine degrading your immune system.

The article is quite positive btw..
  • WTF
  • 11-16-2021, 01:24 PM
How could I get used to doing something that I’m not going to do? Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Your proof that you do not have to take it....just like I've been saying.

Yet half the posters are crying about doing something they actually do not have to do.

Nation of dumbasses
  • WTF
  • 11-16-2021, 01:27 PM
It makes no sense. Supposedly the hospitals are currently being overwhelmed, more than they ever have been. A year ago we introduced a vaccine, that 70% of the population has now taken, that purportedly prevented hospitalization. How exactly does one explain that? Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
It been explained ad nauseam....but you have to have half a brain to understand the explanation.
It been explained ad nauseam... Originally Posted by WTF
  • WTF
  • 11-16-2021, 01:39 PM
so .... all of your so-called success as a builder or whatever is due to white privilege only. not hard work, not learning any trade. interesting assertion. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
So you think success has to be assigned to one discipline?

That it can not be a combination of hard work, white privilege, luck and any other number of things.

The number one most lucky thing is being born in this country and not some shithole like Afganistan.

Being born white sure didn't hurt...

And being lucky that some things I like to do turned a decent profit.

Imagine if ditch digging your whole life paid what a successful doctor or lawyer makes. And being a doctor or lawyer paid ditch digging wages.
  • WTF
  • 11-16-2021, 01:41 PM
Originally Posted by FatCity
And of course you get you medical information from a fucking meme
So you think success has to be assigned to one discipline?

That it can not be a combination of hard work, white privilege, luck and any other number of things.

The number one most lucky thing is being born in this country and not some shithole like Afganistan.

Being born white sure didn't hurt...

And being lucky that some things I like to do turned a decent profit.

Imagine if ditch digging your whole life paid what a successful doctor or lawyer makes. And being a doctor or lawyer paid ditch digging wages. Originally Posted by WTF

you are the one claiming to be a builder. and it depends on the lawyer or doctor. not every lawyer or doctor is highly successful. or builder.

you do know you are undercutting your claim by adding in the real reasons people are successful ... right?

And of course you get you medical information from a fucking meme Originally Posted by WTF

meet Dr. Rashid A. Buttar ...

https://www.centersforadvancedmedicine.com/

Dr. Rashid A. Buttar

Our TEAM

Dr. Rashid A. Buttar, is a graduate of the University of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences, College of Medicine and Surgery. He trained in General Surgery and Emergency Medicine and served as Brigade Surgeon and Director of Emergency Medicine while serving in the U.S. Army. Dr. Buttar is board certified in Clinical Metal Toxicology, Preventive Medicine, is board eligible in Emergency Medicine and has achieved fellowship status in three separate medical societies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mv1e-rOlElU

thank you valued poster
Your proof that you do not have to take it....just like I've been saying.

Yet half the posters are crying about doing something they actually do not have to do.

Nation of dumbasses Originally Posted by WTF
I own the company, so can do what I feel is right. The same isn’t true for hundreds of millions of others, they’re forced to take it or lose their livelihoods. That’s called coercion.
It been explained ad nauseam....but you have to have half a brain to understand the explanation. Originally Posted by WTF
By whom? As far as I can tell nobody is willing to discuss it, let alone offer an explanation.
  • WTF
  • 11-16-2021, 03:26 PM
I own the company, so can do what I feel is right. The same isn’t true for hundreds of millions of others, they’re forced to take it or lose their livelihoods. That’s called coercion. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Like getting a ticket for not having car insurance or Driver's License?

Like not being able to vote even if you are a citizen of this country because you do not want to get a photo ID.

That kind of coercion?
  • WTF
  • 11-16-2021, 03:32 PM
you are the one claiming to be a builder. and it depends on the lawyer or doctor. not every lawyer or doctor is highly successful. or builder.

you do know you are undercutting your claim by adding in the real reasons people are successful ... right?

meet Dr. Rashid A. Buttar ...

https://www.centersforadvancedmedicine.com/

Dr. Rashid A. Buttar

Our TEAM

Dr. Rashid A. Buttar, is a graduate of the University of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences, College of Medicine and Surgery. He trained in General Surgery and Emergency Medicine and served as Brigade Surgeon and Director of Emergency Medicine while serving in the U.S. Army. Dr. Buttar is board certified in Clinical Metal Toxicology, Preventive Medicine, is board eligible in Emergency Medicine and has achieved fellowship status in three separate medical societies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mv1e-rOlElU

thank you valued poster Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I'm not cutting my argument at all....there are a myriad of reasons people are successful. Fuck. You think there is only one fucking reason? Please share with me the only reason for success. I can't wait.

Next...you are touting this fucking "Doctor"

https://khn.org/news/article/disinfo...-social-media/

Earlier this month, Dr. Rashid Buttar posted on Twitter that covid-19 “was a planned operation” and shared an article alleging that most people who got the covid vaccine would be dead by 2025.

Next...you are touting this fucking "Doctor" Originally Posted by WTF
Well, it is a clip from YouTube from Next News so it has to be true if Dr. Butt said it. LOL
  • Tiny
  • 11-16-2021, 03:46 PM
AKA your assertion has no basis whatsoever, it’s just a gut feeling. The numbers can just as easily be natural waxing and waning or cultural and lifestyle differences.
I never said it wasn’t, but higher Covid cases after the vaccine than before doesn’t bode well for its effectiveness. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
You're the one operating off of gut feel. The antivaxxers trying to make an example of Vermont are cherry picking time periods, ignoring other states and only looking at Vermont, and focusing on case rates while ignoring death rates.

As to the last point, case rates are a function of the number of tests. Vermont's test rate is 12,241 per million per day, the highest of state. The national average is 3,231 tests per million. So Vermont is going to identify more cases as a % of the population actually infected with COVID, because it tests more.

Again, Vermont has the lowest cumulative number of deaths per capita in the USA from COVID, 63 per 100,000. The average for the USA is 230 deaths per 100,000. Vermont's number of deaths per capita is 72% less than the national number.

So why have cases and deaths spiked recently? Probably a combination of the highly contagious Delta variant, and early success in Vermont with the epidemic which left fewer of the unvaccinated with protection. If you looked at the numbers and segmented by age group, you'd undoubtedly see the unvaccinated are being hospitalized and dying at much higher rates, within the particular age groups.

But, if you're going to cherry pick dates, please note that nine people died in Vermont from COVID during the week ended November 14. That's 1.5 per 100,000 population. During the same week, 7084 died in the USA, or 2.1 per 100,000. In other words, Vermont is going through its worst spike in terms of cases during the entirety of the epidemic and still the death rate is less than average for the USA. Added to that, Vermont has the highest median age in the USA except for Maine. Older people are more likely to die of COVID.

You're one of the smarter posters on this board. I'm tired of banging my head against a wall. This is my last post on COVID for a while.
  • oeb11
  • 11-16-2021, 03:55 PM
Originally Posted by WTF
Next...you are touting this fucking "Doctor"

Comment - wtf - any retort using profanity, f-bombs, scatology, and the usual holier than thou - 'I know better"than you

displays teh abysmal intellectual bankruptcy of the democraticommunist party, its' ideology, and its management of its 'Proletariat"! I refer to the democraticommunist cities where teh party keeps its' Black Peoples 'votes' imprisoned on teh Plantations.

Thank You for the display!