I thought we were adults....

Nikki & Dayna,

Awesome new avatars, on my way back,,,if it doesn't storm again tonight..... Originally Posted by Screen_Name
Thank you
Have a safe return trip...and welcome back...
Great thread Dayna...you deffinatley have to have a thick skin in this business..lots of haters case in point the guy that posted that crap on my latest review..just mean hearted, hasnt stopped my phone from blowing up all day..cause like I was told today by one of my atf's bad publicity is still publicity...I am still here and still fucking awesome !!! and Im NOT going anywhere, I love myself and I love the hobby good and bad..and if people dont like what I have to say or want to be mean..I dont give a crap...and girl you're sexy as hell..
Great thread Dayna...you deffinatley have to have a thick skin in this business..lots of haters case in point the guy that posted that crap on my latest review..just mean hearted, hasnt stopped my phone from blowing up all day..cause like I was told today by one of my atf's bad publicity is still publicity...I am still here and still fucking awesome !!! and Im NOT going anywhere, I love myself and I love the hobby good and bad..and if people dont like what I have to say or want to be mean..I dont give a crap...and girl you're sexy as hell.. Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
thank you babes....and so are you..im up for doubles anytime...people have to realize whats for one may not be for another.....but dam you dont have act like a child when a mother just took away your fav. toy....LMMFAO
and they really mad cause the good is out weighing the bad.
I have noticed one thing. There seems to be a direct correlation between a provider's weight and her post count. Originally Posted by Sweet Discretion
Please don't be shocked .... I agree with you 100% on this point.
Please don't be shocked .... I agree with you 100% on this point. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Maybe because FAT CHICKS have a personality.. I have always noticed that because of the attention we get (good or bad) we are usually the center of attention.. Love to have fun, love a good laugh, love to smile and please others.. hince... love to be in the mix and I can only speak for myself, but I am a very talkative person and SO THAT IS WHY is post.. and the post count just keeps going up!!!!!!
Maybe because FAT CHICKS have a personality. Originally Posted by NIKKILOVE
That is one theory....the wanting to be the center of attention thingy.

But I wasn't being critical or analytical ... that's another thread ....

I was just agreeing with the data, which you also seem to confirm, while at the same time realizing EVERYONE has a "personality."
SMMFH
just took my thread and turn it all around....i was talking about how grown adults on here act like lil kids and all they do is wine...LMMFAO oh well...
just took my thread and turn it all around.. Originally Posted by Dayna Love
.... but it keeps it "alive" ... so don't "wine" ... more advertising!

And, oh BTW:

"The Sandbox-Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!"
Fuck boardman....... Originally Posted by dearhunter

I hear he is into BBCR.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Discretion
I have noticed one thing. There seems to be a direct correlation between a provider's weight and her post count.

Please don't be shocked .... I agree with you 100% on this point. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Again, I ask for clarification of this, and what logic are you gentlemen trying to assert? I don't understand. According to the ECCIE stats, by far the majority of provider posts are made by ladies who are average, model, or spinner. So, if you are implying chubby chicks are excessive in their comments, and trying to relate that to their size, your data is incorrect and your conclusion not borne out at all.

Personally, after years working with communications and public relations (as opposed to fornication and pubic relations), I'm not a fan of the "There's no such thing as bad publicity" idiom. It can have a very detrimental effect on business, and make a brand name (or a person's name) synonymous with negativity. Sometimes it's best to let a subject die. If we BBW providers keep slapping people in the face with our boobs, er, pride, it'll just keep the flames roaring. Whatever happened to quiet dignity?
just took my thread and turn it all around....i was talking about how grown adults on here act like lil kids and all they do is wine...LMMFAO oh well... Originally Posted by Dayna Love
If your statement had been that we should, perhaps, hope for mature adult behavior I would understand. Saying that you expected the musings of mature adults here befuddles me. I have often lurked, sometimes participated here and the old site for ten years or so and would argue there is no empirical evidence to support that premise!
... According to the ECCIE stats, .... Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
So that I can education myself ... where might they be found? Link?
.... but it keeps it "alive" ... so don't "wine" ... more advertising!

And, oh BTW:

"The Sandbox-Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!" Originally Posted by LexusLover
I agree, and I always stir the pot lmao. This place can get a little boring sometimes, so we gotta keep the Soap Opera going
Then post pics of taint and BBCR.