Anyone recognize this Rochester landmark?

As long as we are in soap-box talk - and I understand that the ECCIE rules were set before we latecomers joined in - but I am actually somewhat surprised that the rules are only "1. no kids 2. no animal acts 3. no pic of drug stuff".

Oh well, I'm just a prude.
Hey Sunday, is that Brooke making an encore appearance with the sign?

"Can't we all just get along?"
Yes, Jokacz, it is Brooke making a public appearance. She is voicing her publice approve of her picture. Most people made the connection, but just in case. She was so happy; she did a "happy, happy" dance for me. This girl is sooooooo. cute inside and out. Here is some picture of her dancing for me.
  • GP
  • 01-12-2010, 07:39 PM
Yes, Jokacz, it is Brooke making a public appearance. She is voicing her publice approve of her picture. Most people made the connection, but just in case. She was so happy; she did a "happy, happy" dance for me. This girl is sooooooo. cute inside and out. Here is some picture of her dancing for me. Originally Posted by 1sunday_cowboy

Is this turning into a thread where you are advertising for them now?
GP, at least if it's advertising, it's better then the damn lizard.
Bob, is nothing sacred? You changed your sig line!?
Initially I didn't know you were a professional photographer. I also didn't know if you had some background business going on. For example, if I were a provider, it might be worth it to me to have some photos with you so that you could bump my reviews with a picture after they've aged down the page a ways. Originally Posted by NormalBob
Bob, perhaps you shouldn't have dismissed your own thoughts so easily.
Lol, can't we all get along? It's call a community. The more civil you are to your fellow posters. The less lurker there will be, and the more posters that will follow. It's easly to accuse and fight. It's better to enjoy each other's company. Peace guys. Just enjoy the pic show. I will no longer give out the name of the person. This way, I will not be accuse of advertising for anyone. I will also mix up the order of the ladies more. This way, I will not be accused of being a shill for any one person. Better?

This lady is 23years old. I think, she could easily be Miss Feb. Playboy if she wanted to. Instead, she wants to do action movies. I told her, her gift box will not take the action, and she will break in half.
  • Chloe
  • 01-12-2010, 09:32 PM
Now those images I recognize of Brooke!!! She does have a nice ass, pritty sure I had an up close and personal view right before the new year

So my turn!! I wanna play how do I insert a picture??
No matter how many time I seen her back view, it always have the same effect on me. Oh, the bubbles are real. The trick with the bubbles is to use very expensive shampoo in a jacuzzi tub. You can make bubbles 4 feets high. I kid you not.
So glad to see you Chloe. Just go to manage attachment underneath additional option. I would love to see some of your Picture Chloe. It's been too long.
Chloe, welcome to the FUN thread. Do a reply and click on the paperclip icon above it and browse to the image on your computer you want to upload.
I stop by Holster clothing store. Their sizing system are Apple, Grapefruit and Melons. I couldn't stop thinking about it.
I thought that was the point, that we were celebrating the new lack of restrictions and behaving like a bunch of childish idiots. At least I was being a jerk. Originally Posted by jokacz
well show your penis already!!